Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Steve Smith's block on Von Miller

21 posts in this topic

There is no reason fo handicapped people to shop at Best Buy, who cares

If I was handicapped, I'd have the most badass home entertainment system ever.

It was a good block, but I knew as soon as it happened that it meant Von Miller was going to have an awesome day.

Figures I miss one play the entire game, and it's a smitty block. The only play worth watching.

Dude got leveled. Good. He's a fuging douchebag.

Douchebag? How the fug do you figure that? He is an outstanding player and a classy guy. So this guy is some asshole because he tore our team apart today?

Douchebag? How the fug do you figure that? He is an outstanding player and a classy guy. So this guy is some asshole because he tore our team apart today?

read thread

Gif?

Video?

This.

'twas the ONE and ONLY play I missed yesterday.

Typical.

Would appreciate a gif/video, can't find one.

Idk man, that safety dance was classless at a point in the game where we had little chance to come back wasnt it? I could be wrong, but that defintely rubbed me the wrong way.

especially since he wasnt the one to get the 2.

Idk man, that safety dance was classless at a point in the game where we had little chance to come back wasnt it? I could be wrong, but that defintely rubbed me the wrong way.

especially since he wasnt the one to get the 2.

but because Miller was sticking it up Newton's nose it's a feather in Highlandfire's cap