Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Cam,

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Our franchise was screwed when Luck didn't declare for the draft.

We had the fuging unfortunate circumstance of drafting #1 when Gabbert and Cam were the QBs available..SML

FUG LUCK,he didn't come out because he and his dad din't wan't to come to Carolina and our sorry team.I don't want a guy who doesn't want to be hear,and Luck clearly didn't want Carolina.

Posted · Report post

if the WR isn't wide open...cam ain't throwing it

His pick 6 says otherwise.

Posted · Report post

Cam threw an INT might as well cut the game off. This team has no fight in them and rely on a 23 year old to carry them. LOL.

what does his age have to do with anything? he continues to make the same dumb decisions week after week...it's time to start seeing his decision making get better

Posted · Report post

cam makes a bad play it is someone else fault.anyone else makes a bad play they are a bad player and cut them.don't you know how things work on here?

Posted · Report post

Cam started out 6 for 6, theres no bigger Cam fan than me. but he went in the bag after that its just awful. Same stuff every week. He's been disappointing this year. Theres lots of reasons. He's sulked through the season it seems like.

Posted · Report post

what does his age have to do with anything? he continues to make the same dumb decisions week after week...it's time to start seeing his decision making get better

at least i am not the only one who sees that cam isnt some golden god all world qb. its time to put some blame on cam instead of making excuses for his poor performances

Posted · Report post

Cam now sulking by himself on end of bench. Guess those knock downs fixed his knee

Posted · Report post

I need to hear phillyb's diagnosis before I jump to any conclusions

Posted · Report post

What do we do if we get the #1 pick again this year?

Posted · Report post

at least i am not the only one who sees that cam isnt some golden god all world qb. its time to put some blame on cam instead of making excuses for his poor performances

i want cam to succeed but i'm not gonna just ignore his poor play like some blind homer

Posted · Report post

What do we do if we get the #1 pick again this year?

Draft Belichick.

Posted · Report post

Cam crushed in the back field by Miller. It's Cam's fault!1!!1!!!!11!