Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

I thought the defense were the stars?

46 posts in this topic

The Defense is by far the strength of this team. Our Offense is garbage. I mean absolute garbage. We better spend this offseason getting a #1 WR and OL or we are fuged for years to come.

Dude seriously, are you even watching this game???? Answer the question.

Still havent scored any points.

Ummm the defense job is not to score!!! That's what the offense is for... the defense job is to prevent scoring which they have been doing.... even with all the 3 and outs the offense has had the defense is still playing.

I am always objective and place blame where blame is due as I have no agenda.... but poo'ing on the defense today when our whole offense looks straight trash is surprising, even coming from you.

Ummm the defense job is not to score!!! That's what the offense is for... the defense job is to prevent scoring which they have been doing.... even with all the 3 and outs the offense has had the defense is still playing.

I am always objective and place blame where blame is due as I have no agenda.... but poo'ing on the defense today when our whole offense looks straight trash is surprising, even coming from you.

Denver's D scored today. Some teams dont put all the honus on their QB to do everything. The objective of the defense is to WIN. After we scored, didnt they give a long TD drive to Peyton? Did they do their job that time?

You're completely changing your story now, you went from where are Chuck an hardy and now you're asking why we haven't had a pick 6.

#racistbandwagonfanFTL

How come the defense didn't stop Cam from throwing pick sixes and going 3&out every possession DURRRRRR

KT you're a race baiting Cam nuthugger who refuses to believe that his precious little Cam could have such shitty performances week in and week out. Our D is the only reason the score isn't more lopsided.

2 people like this

I think you guys are missing it. The defense isn't getting off the field. Their controlling the clock resting their defense and their getting after Cam

Denver's D scored today. Some teams dont put all the honus on their QB to do everything. The objective of the defense is to WIN. After we scored, didnt they give a long TD drive to Peyton? Did they do their job that time?

Ask any team if the defense can hold Peyton to 10 points (so far) cause a few turnovers, have X amount of 3 and outs would they be happy. I'm sure all coaches would say yes....

You act like we are the 2000 ravens who had an bum game managing QB who needed the defense to score.

With cam and our offense what the defense has done should be enough!!! Do you think the 1 TD the offense has scored, the numerous 3 and outs, the turnovers and pick 6 has been enough to win this game?

Of course this Defense is not playing like a lock down #1 defense in the league.... but they are doing WAYYYYY more of their share than the offense this game. Not only that on the field you can see they are playing with so much more heart and intensity (IMO)

Any INTs? Any pick 6's?

Didnt Denver's D score today? Who's D is playing better?

I have come to the conclusion that you are just a racist Cam hater,have you seen our Oline today of course he would throw a int playing behind this awful oline.