Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam can do no wrong!

38 posts in this topic

Posted

He's made some bad plays, but most of the game he's had like 1 sec before he has people in his face. Time to get real. He's a 2nd year QB, with bad coaching. We have millions invested in 3 RB's and we put the entire team/load onto the back of Newton. Not fair. Stewart runs well early, we stop running. Olsen is abusing the defense, we stop using him. The coaching is terrible. It's pretty bad when the only coach I want to stay is McDermott at this point, at least he has his unit showing improvement.

I think Cam can be coached to where he's a top QB, but these coaches, suck. Move on.

This poster pretty much owned this thread

Posted

It's disappointing to see Cam play this way after his rookie season but I'm not going to give up on him yet. If he show little to no improvement after next year than we should worry. Right now I'm just insanely disappointed.

Posted

cam's not even trying to throw the ball

Posted

We won't know whether he can be good or not with this scheme and this offensive line.

Posted

Cam is horrible.

Teddy Bridgewater come on pls.

Posted

cam's not even trying to throw the ball

You know somebody is trying to force the square peg in the round hole when they make arguments like this.

Posted

This coaching staff is treating a Ferrari (Cam) like a lawn mower

He has all the ability in the world. Call plays that support him and put him in a position to succeed. Give him run support. Not that hard

Posted

LOL! Where were all these accounts last week??!!

Posted

The Cam hate is quite funny, did you even watch the fu**ing game?

Posted

Some people need too learn basic football.

No OL protection, WRs rarely open, and no run game = implosion. who the QB is, is generally irrelevant. They can't stop what is in motion at that point.

Cam has tons of flaws....but he isn't the main reason our offense sucks. Young talented QBs have flaws.....we just showcase them by not helping him.

I agree 100% someone give this man some pie for talking some sense!

Posted

I agree with the OP...So many Cam homers refuse to see his issues with accuracy, decision making, footwork etc...meh

Posted

The whole offense is dysfunctional....everyone is sucking ass right now