Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtheronx

ha ha.. caption this pic..

40 posts in this topic

I would do things with miss.Rachel Watson...Oh and the caption to the pic is...

"gee that guy is pretty hot up there"

ha ha... now thats funny! lol

Nah... I've got a whole 'nuther vision of what that looks like :D

Me too, but then a whole slew of guys on my board brought up the same thing to ruin my fantasy and the jokes started flying.

A couple bonus shots for you guys starting with the rear view and our very own Capt. Fear moving in for a closer look! :D :

67607052xz2.jpg

and the baby doll:

rachel.jpg

Me too, but then a whole slew of guys on my board brought up the same thing to ruin my fantasy and the jokes started flying.

A couple bonus shots for you guys starting with the rear view and our very own Capt. Fear moving in for a closer look! :D :

67607052xz2.jpg

and the baby doll:

rachel.jpg

whoa.... speechless... wow...

ok.. i hate buc fans.. but you can stay.. lol

No caption really comes to mind. I can't look at that pic without thinking...."dirtyfoot"...ya know what I mean. Just not appealing.

No offense...just not her day. (sort of like the Bucs monday). Just not their day.;)

What a bunch of shmucks, I bet you every guy on this forum wouldn't think twice about doing that girl. It's amazing to me how picky internet dorks are that dress like storm troopers for a hobby and then act like they wouldn't screw a girl if shes not a super model. What a joke.

ok.. i hate buc fans.. but you can stay.. lol

Lol....I've got quite an inventory of worthy pics that I like to use when I suspect someone is "fishing". More on that in the future when the perpetrator comes forth.....;)

Here are a couple of shots I took in series at the Chicago game during a dance routine... my av came from that. I kinda liked the uh... heaving movement, that was going on at the time :D

BearsPanthers2008529.jpg

BearsPanthers2008595.jpg

BearsPanthers2008599.jpg

BearsPanthers2008600.jpg

BearsPanthers2008601.jpg

BearsPanthers2008602.jpg

BearsPanthers2008603.jpg

ummm stalker much?

Lol....I've got quite an inventory of worthy pics that I like to use when I suspect someone is "fishing". More on that in the future when the perpetrator comes forth.....;)

that "fishing" thing seems to be pretty big on the bucs forum... u guys do no the rest of the world calls it trolling right?

that "fishing" thing seems to be pretty big on the bucs forum... u guys do no the rest of the world calls it trolling right?

Trolling is a form of fishing, right? That's how the "fishing" saying came about.

If you left it at "trolling", you couldn't call out someone suspected of "fishing" with a cool pic like this:

133.jpg

Most people on that board remember me as "the guy with the fishing pics".

And if I'm not logged in when someone is "trolling", they say "where the hell is Foo when you need him?" :)

Debil "Official huddle stalker" lol

Trolling is a form of fishing, right? That's how the "fishing" saying came about.

If you left it at "trolling", you couldn't call out someone suspected of "fishing" with a cool pic like this:

133.jpg

Most people on that board remember me as "the guy with the fishing pics".

And if I'm not logged in when someone is "trolling", they say "where the hell is Foo when you need him?" :)

She's bottom fishing if she's fishing at all in that pic and with her being in the ocean it would be pretty damn funny if something big hit the line with her sitting like that she would either have to let go of the poll or be pulled over board.