Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

89 and 11 open on the safety

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Entire offense has been terrible today, embarrassing really.

Posted

The WRs had time to run 20 yards.

Not enough time to throw.

WRs fault

1 person likes this

Posted

89 and 11 both open well before the safety.

WR's fault. Definitely.

Okay. They got open on one play......late in a game that a QB has been hit all game long bc of the OL not protecting and them not getting open.

That is pretty much the equivalent on Newton throwing a garbage pass for a TD late in the game and acting like he has played great all game bc of it.

But Cam looked to shut it down on that safety......I would endorse benching him on that. qB can't quit no matter how bad everyone else is (coaches and line)

Posted

Peyton would still be a mvp behind our line.. he had shitty oline almost his whole career at indy.

Posted

Cam is done.

Posted

Hey guys my names king taharqa and I think cams playing great and the defense has been the problem today they need to get on cams level.

Posted

The WRs had time to run 20 yards.

Not enough time to throw.

Olines' fault

fixed!!!!1!1!~!~!!!1!!!1!!

Posted

I don't get what's going on here... The WRs may be open 20 yards downfield, therefore, they did their job. But, there's no way Cam can cock back and throw that distance when he has guys grabbing at him in the first 2 seconds after the ball is snapped.

1 person likes this

Posted

He didn't have time to throw it to a WR there.. C'mon man. He should have thrown it away. The view from the end zone showed that when they got open he was going to be sacked and was... SMH

Posted

You cant convince half these dudes their idol Jordan gross and our line aint pro bowlers.

Posted

And when Cam is unable to step into his throw because our OLine is a bad joke, Zod would proceed to make a post about Cam's fundamentals or accuracy.

2 people like this

Posted

Every pass play I implore you guys to count how long it takes for a Bronco to come free into the backfield.