Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGH2001

Marty Hurney's final gift - Amini Silatolu

66 posts in this topic

The entire Oline looked like horse sh!t, yersterday. Can't knock just one, when they were all getting beat like a drum.

I am not worried about him. My feeling is he is great at pulling and blocking in space (which is hard to learn). He just needs to get stronger and that is just an off-season in an NFL weight room away. He might never be a star but I think he will be a good guard starting next season.

Being more of a fitness guy, could there be a long term plan to have him replace Gross? 6,3 might be a little short by tackle standards ut given the more fast attletic DE/OLB the might work anyway. I am not saying he is even by a long shot a LT prspect today, I am just talking about the plan when he was drafted.

I don't even want to think about it.

Should have gone with the safer pick there in Glenn.

Amini is fine, he's played well at times...and had days like today. Great value in the second round.

haha i hope you're being sarcastic...you dont pick for value in the 2nd round...you take a guy who can make an instant impact and be an upgrade or solidify a position...

Division II Lineman from bumfug U.......or Cordy Glenn SEC Lineman beast...

hmmm lets go with AMINIIIIIIIII

seriously....???

1 person likes this

Yep.. And i was also right on the Amini pick. Back on another panthers blog i actually got a draft day ban for voicing my eisdain for the pick. Looks as though im right again.

I disagreed with the pick. To much talent was on the board to go with some small school nobody. I wanted steven hill here.

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

1 person likes this

I remember a group of us making fun of the pick in the draft day chat, saying he came from D4 Midwestern Culinary Academy. Those were good times.

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

oh no, he's big, strong, and dumb.

how will he ever make it at guard

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

Oh a rookie going up against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL didn't perform well?

Give the guy a break, he will get better.