Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGH2001

Marty Hurney's final gift - Amini Silatolu

66 posts in this topic

Cordy Glenn has been dominating this year, btw.

This was my fear

Still remember them bragging about how he was owning ppl in D3... I could go out there and own some ppl in D3.

3 people like this

Lol I remember in the summer when I called this dude a scrub and an awful pick by Marty.

I got flamed until mid August.

Funny how things change over time.

I have zero concern about Silatolu. He's being attacked the most by the defenses because he's the rawest, but the whole line is struggling to pick up defenders. The line calls are pathetic.

The entire Oline looked like horse sh!t, yersterday. Can't knock just one, when they were all getting beat like a drum.

I am not worried about him. My feeling is he is great at pulling and blocking in space (which is hard to learn). He just needs to get stronger and that is just an off-season in an NFL weight room away. He might never be a star but I think he will be a good guard starting next season.

Being more of a fitness guy, could there be a long term plan to have him replace Gross? 6,3 might be a little short by tackle standards ut given the more fast attletic DE/OLB the might work anyway. I am not saying he is even by a long shot a LT prspect today, I am just talking about the plan when he was drafted.

I don't even want to think about it.

Should have gone with the safer pick there in Glenn.