65 replies to this topic

#41 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Amini is fine, he's played well at times...and had days like today. Great value in the second round.

haha i hope you're being sarcastic...you dont pick for value in the 2nd round...you take a guy who can make an instant impact and be an upgrade or solidify a position...

Division II Lineman from bumfug U.......or Cordy Glenn SEC Lineman beast...

hmmm lets go with AMINIIIIIIIII

seriously....???

#42 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• PipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Yep.. And i was also right on the Amini pick. Back on another panthers blog i actually got a draft day ban for voicing my eisdain for the pick. Looks as though im right again.

#43 micnificent28

micnificent28

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

I disagreed with the pick. To much talent was on the board to go with some small school nobody. I wanted steven hill here.

#44 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

#45 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

I remember a group of us making fun of the pick in the draft day chat, saying he came from D4 Midwestern Culinary Academy. Those were good times.

#46 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

You guys are hilarious.

This is just like when Kuechly played averagely the first 2 games and everyone called him a bust. Now he's back in the DROY discussions.

Amini will be fine.

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

oh no, he's big, strong, and dumb.

how will he ever make it at guard

#48 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Nah, Amini has been awful since the Seahawks game, PFF has graded him negatively every single game after that game.

Oh a rookie going up against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL didn't perform well?

Give the guy a break, he will get better.

#49 CarolinaFTW

CarolinaFTW

ROOKIE

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Amini will be fine.

this. he's a fuging rookie. They are rookies for a reason. they fug up. it's what happens. This board wants everybody to play perfect ALL the time. It's not going to happen. Why don't we just give credit to Denver? They do have a good D. We must've forgot this D carried The Golden Calf of Bristol. C'mon guys. Give credit where its due.

#50 Matthias

Matthias

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Amini will be fine.

The reason why Kuechly sucked the first couple of games, is because this coaching staff put him in the wrong position. That and taking him out of 70% of defensive snaps. I from day one said he should be put in the middle, which wasn't a hard thing to see. Yet loyalty went over to Beason, and that messed us up.

With all that said, Kuechly was an easy pick up. Cordy Glenn should have been the next easy pick up, but this staff went away from that, and wanted to look like geniuses. Those of you who think Amini will pan out in a year, need to jump off that bandwagon now. The same coaching staff that picked him, is the same one who's proven this season they do not know what the world they are doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users