Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam isn't allowed to audible

63 posts in this topic

Posted

He should just do it anyway. Its not like they're going to bench him

1 person likes this

Posted

Where was this said? I didn't know it was factual but suspected it.

Have not seen it and have heard this throughout the season. Certainly curious. College guys call audibles.....this I do not understand.

Posted

Have not seen it and have heard this throughout the season. Certainly curious. College guys call audibles.....this I do not understand.

I'm starting to think Chud is sort of an ego maniac.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where was this said? I didn't know it was factual but suspected it.

In Rivera's presser this week. He was asked about Peyton's audibleing, and if Cam will do that. He replied that he has a few built-in kills he can go to, but as far as shifting formations or changing the play, no.

3 people like this

Posted

He should just do it anyway. Its not like they're going to bench him

That works until the first time he makes a bad adjustment, at which point "Newton's ego knows no bounds; Cam's outright defiance towards his coaches shows exactly why he is not a leader". Or some such thing.

4 people like this

Posted

Anyone else notice how much better the offense functions during 2 minute drills? That's when Cam is free to run the plays. Fire Chud. Fire Rivera for letting Chud run this stupid offense.

1 person likes this

Posted

In Rivera's presser this week. He was asked about Peyton's audibleing, and if Cam will do that. He replied that he has a few built-in kills he can go to, but as far as shifting formations or changing the play, no.

Wow.

Posted

Rivera needs to kick rocks

Posted

Found it pretty unbelievable when I heard Rivera say that.

Where and when did he say this?? Link??

Posted

If that is the case, then thats pretty bad. I wonder if its a case that he use to be able to audible and they stopped it, or has he never been allowed to audible?

Posted

This staff is ruining the kid

Posted

This was said... Rivera said it in a presser. Only caveat to him not being able to audible is that "sometimes" two plays are called and he can check to the second play. Sounds like an audible to me, but Ribera was stuttering through the second part which lead me to believe he was fool of poop