Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR and Morrison MEETING on Camera During the Game

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think it's clear JR is trying to right the ship. Fired Hurney...right?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MtnJax' timestamp='1352668536' post='1993616']
Chud gone and Shula will probably take over playcalling
[/quote]

I'd fuging love it. I feel like Shula would actually allow Cam to be an NFL QB and utilize a more balanced attack while also taking advantage of what the defense is doing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rubi' timestamp='1352668576' post='1993622']
I think it's clear JR is trying to right the ship. Fired Hurney...right?
[/quote]
Yeah...but that didnt cost him any money. If he fires a coach he still has to pay them. Cheap arse wont fire them mid season and still pay them

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1352668500' post='1993611']
well we can only hope some firing will be going down
[/quote]
We can only hope. Hurney clearly had run his course here, but Rivera and Chud should've been the first ones let go. We might could've had a change in morale and possibly save the season.

Posted · Report post

didn't shula suck in previous attempts at OC?

Posted · Report post

Just went back and watched it on the DVR and JR was talking and repeatedly pointed his finger down, touching the table as he spoke with emotion. Morrison said something back, then, if my lip reading is as good as I think it is, JR says, "he's gone" or "it's gone."

He says that two or three times. Morrison says something else and JR repeats it, "he's gone" or "it's gone." He also shook his head as he said it as though he hated to have to say whichever version of "gone" he iterated.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Looked again, and he may have said "Ron is done." Before the "gone" stuff. Hard to tell from the angle he was sitting.

Posted · Report post

I re-watched it numerous times..... It does look like he is saying something is gone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

at what point of the game was this shown?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1352668778' post='1993650']
didn't shula suck in previous attempts at OC?
[/quote]

Can't suck worse than Chud. My old ass high school coach could make poo work better than that.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Proudiddy' timestamp='1352668868' post='1993658']
Just went back and watched it on the DVR and JR was talking and repeatedly pointed his finger down, touching the table as he spoke with emotion. Morrison said something back then, if my lip reading is as good as I think it is, JR says, "he's gone" or "it's gone."

He says that two or three times. Morrison says something else and JR repeats it, "he's gone" or "it's gone." He also shook his head as he said it as though he hated to have to say whichever version of "gone" he iterated.
[/quote]

Diddy-

When did this happen during the game? Qtr? Time left? I have it on the DVR and want to see it.