Photo
- - - - -

lol Ron Rivera

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 Shaqil915

Shaqil915

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

How has no one put "Are you a wizard?" captions on that Rivera pic yet.

#26 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

He won with The Golden Calf of Bristol.

This forum is full of idiots.

Please. It took a ridiculous amount of luck to get those wins and the entire organization knew it, which is why Manning was brought in in the first place. I'm not discrediting Fox for recognizing what it would take to win with Manning, but he went 7-9 and 11-5 his first 2 seasons in Carolina too. Suggest you refrain from calling names, lest you look like one yourself.

#27 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

....Fox ill fk it up...watch. dispite having Manning.... the X factor is Del Rio and what kind of job he can do...

Agreed. Manning is absolutely at least in shared command of that offense, if not completely (as he has more than earned the right to be) and they had a killer defense with Del Rio in Carolina too. I'm interested to see how the rest of this season unfolds for them.

#28 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Agreed. Manning is absolutely at least in shared command of that offense, if not completely (as he has more than earned the right to be) and they had a killer defense with Del Rio in Carolina too. I'm interested to see how the rest of this season unfolds for them.

.... Foxy called the first series, run for 2, 3 yrd pass, run for 3, punt....then Manning said go sit the fk down and see if you can find the audio button that controls your head set....