Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

CBS talking about Panthers

15 posts in this topic

Shannon: Thinks Rivera is going to be gone, and that we should take a look at Chip Kelly, thinks its a perfect fit

Boomer: don't fire Rivera just yet, but thinks that Bruce Arians can come in right away and help develop Cam...

Cower: tactfully side steps and talks about Broncos

In case u missed it.

2 people like this

Yea I saw this. Sharpe also said we aren't using Cam correctly, or something to that effect.

I like Arians. Sadly, I would've been for Cowher a few years ago, but no longer... I fear it would be another Joe Gibbs-type return, he's been out for awhile now and Arians definitely could help Cam.

Shannon: Thinks Rivera is going to be gone, and that we should take a look at Chip Kelly, thinks its a perfect fit

Boomer: don't fire Rivera just yet, but thinks that Bruce Arians can come in right away and help develop Cam...

Cower: tactfully side steps and talks about Broncos

In case u missed it.

bring on "wild bill"...jmho

Bruce Arians I like but the Colts won't let that happen.

It's not up to the Colts, it's up to Arians, right? Besides I don't know what kind of organization would not let a coach go if he has a chance to be a head coach. Colts have more class than that.

• Topics

• saying immigration doesn't work while standing in the USA is fuging uproariously ironic. but it's a common thought among white supremacists that neglects to consider the fact that the value of the lives we will save isn't diminished by the fact that there are other lives we couldn't save. "I'm sorry Mr. ECU, we won't save your mother, there are dozens of other people in the hospital who we can't save. It just wouldn't make a difference!"

• Then add Kittle in the 4th as that H-Back #2 TE

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app