Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow, Cam presser is on....

37 posts in this topic

Posted

His best presser yet; if anyone want to nick pick it then they are just looking for something. Yes his game play sucked today but so did the whole offense.

Posted

Cam is gonna bolt first chance he gets.

Posted

I'm at the point where I hope we sit him just so I can laugh at half of the board when Derek Anderson mysteriously can't get it done either.

With DA in, we would lose by 40 each week.....

Posted

Cam is gonna bolt first chance he gets.

So will the Panthers once our founder is no longer involved.

Posted

I'm at the point where I hope we sit him just so I can laugh at half of the board when Derek Anderson mysteriously can't get it done either.

Derek Anderson wouldn't have made it through the game today.

Posted

Wow. Well if I take nothing else from this week it's nice to know that cam won the presser. Go team!

Posted

I'm not going to put the loss on Cam. This was almost entirely on the OL. With this vertical passing offense that we utilize, Cam needs time to have the WRs get down the field. He didn't have that time today or nearly the entire season so far...

Posted

He lost this damn game. He better be signing autographs, cause they are gonna eat his ass up.

Comical post, this is

2 people like this

Posted

how do we get this?

Pamthers.com will have it tommorrow.

NFLN shows live looks, not the whole thing. They showed about 2 minutes of it

Posted

His spirit is broken.

This is what I was afraid of. People keep talking leadership this and that. Truth is if more people supported him and treated him like the 23 yr old he is, i.e. Rivera, Smith, Jerry etc... His development could have gone in a completely different direction.

But his confidence and belief in himself are easily protected but not easily recovered.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is what I was afraid of. People keep talking leadership this and that. Truth is if more people supported him and treated him like the 23 yr old he is, i.e. Rivera, Smith, Jerry etc... His development could have gone in a completely different direction.

But his confidence and belief in himself are easily protected but not easily recovered.

The David Carr Effect, referenced elsewhere.

That's one of the things I fear about this season.

Posted

Bored of the whole Cam Newton saga. He needs to learn how to use his check downs, the offense doesn't need to get 30 yards each time he throws the ball.

...at least towards the end of the game he went to the check downs.