#31 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Chud logic 101. Cam is Superman

You deem play calling and talent around Cam largely irrelevant.....thinking the one man show should find a answer in the slop.

Reality, Cam is far from Superman.....

...well then, why did we draft him... it wasn't beacause of his brains...

#32 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

There is not a QB in the league that would do anything with our OL. Cam is not where he needs to be with regard to understanding the game but the OL is atrocious and apparently they aren't helping him progress at all as a pro QB.

#33 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,642 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

...well then, why did we draft him... it wasn't beacause of his brains...

Bc he is absurdly talented....

That doesn't mean he can overcome being put in poor situations over and over and over...

A vet like Manning can overcome poor situations, like his last year in Indy. He had weak OL play and no run game. But that was the HOF vet version of Manning not the 2nd year version of Peyton.

2nd year Manning, had a 1500 yard RB.....you give help to young QBs. Even the talented ones.

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,153 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'm at the point where I hope we sit him just so I can laugh at half of the board when Derek Anderson mysteriously can't get it done either.

I think DA would succeed because they'd be forced to actually adjust their gameplan and take the read options out. He'd probably get the awesome playcalls Cam got last year.

#35 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,642 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

I think DA would succeed because they'd be forced to actually adjust their gameplan and take the read options out. He'd probably get the awesome playcalls Cam got last year.

Last time we saw DA the vet competed with Clausen for title of most pathetic QB in the NFL. Last time he was in Chud's non- read option offense he was benched for Brady Quinn.

solution to the problem is play calling that maximizes our talent and helps the OL and Cam.....

#36 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,510 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Poor Cam :'(

#37 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Bc he is absurdly talented....

That doesn't mean he can overcome being put in poor situations over and over and over...

A vet like Manning can overcome poor situations, like his last year in Indy. He had weak OL play and no run game. But that was the HOF vet version of Manning not the 2nd year version of Peyton.

2nd year Manning, had a 1500 yard RB.....you give help to young QBs. Even the talented ones.

...Understood... .i've been Cams biggest proponent but i'm not liking what I see from him...hope he's learning and next year I'm expecting him to produce in every area of his game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.