59 replies to this topic

#1 Dandanan23

Dandanan23

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

All you delusional pussy cat fans were trolling our message boards all week, calling out our team, fanbase and franchise, and not one of you guys came back to eat crow. I should have known no one was going to show up after the game when I saw all the empty seats at the stadium BEFORE the game even started! Pathetic. The Broncos didn't even need the offense today, our Defense showed Cam who Superman really is, on several occasions. Hell, The Golden Calf of Bristol could have won the game today with the complete ass kicking our Defense dished out. You guys may have been in every loss you guys had this year, but you weren't in this one, and once again Denver has a huge blowout win. Good luck getting the 1st pick in the draft, you guys may need to draft an actual QB!

#2 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

These PUSSYcats just can't hang. All the gumbumpers are nowhere to be seen. No matter, we know what the deal is.

Posted Image

#3 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

They're staying quiet hoping we just go away lol

I'll go ahead and check back in once in a while for the next week or so and just make sure they get their pie holes stuffed with crow.

It's right here for you boys, and you aint leavin the table till you finish...
Posted Image

#4 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Please do not compare The Golden Calf of Bristol to Newton, that is straight up offensive, yes, you won, but comparing a franchise qb to The Golden Calf of Bristol is just straight up silly.

#5 Dandanan23

Dandanan23

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Who compared The Golden Calf of Bristol to Newton? All I said about The Golden Calf of Bristol was we could have won with him as our QB today because our defense played so well.

#6 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hatake is that you? Smack some sense into these guys, and tell them to take their licks. You can't be the only one to stick up for your team.

And if anything Dan was making fun of The Golden Calf of Bristol lol

Man, you kitty fans sure are sensitive about that dude. ha ha

#7 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

72 views and counting and only one of you guys has the balls to poke your heads in here.

I guess you're all sitting at home with towels over your heads, wondering what happened lol

Go put on your dryer lint sweaters and give your trainwreck speech already and get it over with ha ha

#8 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hatake is that you? Smack some sense into these guys, and tell them to take their licks. You can't be the only one to stick up for your team.

And if anything Dan was making fun of The Golden Calf of Bristol lol

Man, you kitty fans sure are sensitive about that dude. ha ha

Of course we are sensitive about it, in two years, he will be a top 3 qb in the league. He is the future.

#9 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,096 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

This weak ass after the fact smack wreaks of desperation. We aren't even in the same conference.

Take your little pictures that mommy photoshopped for you and run along home now.

#10 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

This weak ass after the fact smack wreaks of desperation. We aren't even in the same conference.

Take your little pictures that mommy photoshopped for you and run along home now.

Been here most of the week making you limp wristed suckers look silly son ha ha

#11 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Of course we are sensitive about it, in two years, he will be a top 3 qb in the league. He is the future.

He is the future what? Towel boy?

Cam peaked as a rookie. I give The Golden Calf of Bristol and Newton the same odds of being employed in the next 3 years lol

#12 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

He is the future what? Towel boy?

Cam peaked as a rookie. I give The Golden Calf of Bristol and Newton the same odds of being employed in the next 3 years lol

That is just silly. Cam is a franchise qb. You have no idea what you are talking about, I guess finally getting a 36 year old franchise qb after years of little production of the position makes you an expert. Cam is the future in the nfl at qb, and just about everyone knows it.

#13 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

That is just silly. Cam is a franchise qb. You have no idea what you are talking about, I guess finally getting a 36 year old franchise qb after years of little production of the position makes you an expert. Cam is the future in the nfl at qb, and just about everyone knows it.

Cam Newton, especially in N.C., is going nowhere.

Your owner is too big a cheap ass to get an established, good H.C., and a group of playmakers around him to make up for his deficiencies.

Cam Newton is going to struggle for the next couple of years in futility and end up as a backup someplace, forgotten about like Vince Young.

I'm a Football fan first and foremost, and I can assure you, Cams problems are many, and he has shown zero progression as a leader of men, and a QB.

If this is you Hatake, you told me on the Broncos Board that I was crazy way back in February for saying Newton was going to play like ass this year and low-and-behold what do we have.

When you have to question if having your QB throw it more than 30 or 40 times a game is a good idea, you need a new QB. Tell me honestly, if you're down by 20 at halftime, are you generally optomistic about your chances knowing Cam has to chuck it around, or hesitant?

Be Honest......

#14 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

113 views, only 2 of you have nutted up to take your lumps. Absolutely pathetic....

#15 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

I'm busy on my bicycle disowning my Huddle teammates currently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.