Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are you guys?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All you delusional pussy cat fans were trolling our message boards all week, calling out our team, fanbase and franchise, and not one of you guys came back to eat crow. I should have known no one was going to show up after the game when I saw all the empty seats at the stadium BEFORE the game even started! Pathetic. The Broncos didn't even need the offense today, our Defense showed Cam who Superman really is, on several occasions. Hell, Tebow could have won the game today with the complete ass kicking our Defense dished out. You guys may have been in every loss you guys had this year, but you weren't in this one, and once again Denver has a huge blowout win. Good luck getting the 1st pick in the draft, you guys may need to draft an actual QB!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These PUSSYcats just can't hang. All the gumbumpers are nowhere to be seen. No matter, we know what the deal is.

[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5167/5301498633_f551d4cc5c_z.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

They're staying quiet hoping we just go away lol

I'll go ahead and check back in once in a while for the next week or so and just make sure they get their pie holes stuffed with crow.

It's right here for you boys, and you aint leavin the table till you finish...
[img]http://norcaltennisdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/crow.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Please do not compare Tebow to Newton, that is straight up offensive, yes, you won, but comparing a franchise qb to Tebow is just straight up silly.

Posted · Report post

Who compared Tebow to Newton? All I said about Tebow was we could have won with him as our QB today because our defense played so well.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hatake is that you? Smack some sense into these guys, and tell them to take their licks. You can't be the only one to stick up for your team.

And if anything Dan was making fun of Tebow lol

Man, you kitty fans sure are sensitive about that dude. ha ha

Posted · Report post

72 views and counting and only one of you guys has the balls to poke your heads in here.

I guess you're all sitting at home with towels over your heads, wondering what happened lol

Go put on your dryer lint sweaters and give your trainwreck speech already and get it over with ha ha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kishzilla' timestamp='1352679740' post='1994568']
Hatake is that you? Smack some sense into these guys, and tell them to take their licks. You can't be the only one to stick up for your team.

And if anything Dan was making fun of Tebow lol

Man, you kitty fans sure are sensitive about that dude. ha ha
[/quote]

Of course we are sensitive about it, in two years, he will be a top 3 qb in the league. He is the future.

Posted · Report post

This weak ass after the fact smack wreaks of desperation. We aren't even in the same conference.

Take your little pictures that mommy photoshopped for you and run along home now.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRed' timestamp='1352681075' post='1994634']
This weak ass after the fact smack wreaks of desperation. We aren't even in the same conference.

Take your little pictures that mommy photoshopped for you and run along home now.
[/quote]

Been here most of the week making you limp wristed suckers look silly son ha ha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Verge' timestamp='1352680904' post='1994621']

Of course we are sensitive about it, in two years, he will be a top 3 qb in the league. He is the future.
[/quote]

He is the future what? Towel boy?

Cam peaked as a rookie. I give Tebow and Newton the same odds of being employed in the next 3 years lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kishzilla' timestamp='1352681690' post='1994673']

He is the future what? Towel boy?

Cam peaked as a rookie. I give Tebow and Newton the same odds of being employed in the next 3 years lol
[/quote]

That is just silly. Cam is a franchise qb. You have no idea what you are talking about, I guess finally getting a 36 year old franchise qb after years of little production of the position makes you an expert. Cam is the future in the nfl at qb, and just about everyone knows it.