Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dandanan23

Where are you guys?

60 posts in this topic

You won the QB lottery for fuggs sake! Your poo coach still living in the last decade. You all can suck each other off, because I ain't never going to quit talking smack. When you all get done serveing crow, go suck off your GOAT QB.

Here's what's really funny about this post. We won a playoff game last year with The Golden Calf of Bristol...

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

Oh man, you guys suck so bad ha ha

But I be damned if you get the last word on our forum

I ain't mad at you, your more entertaining than some of the other douches on here.

I do what I can :D

you must like Cam you photo shopped his head on your body.

Well, you guys have been good sports for the most part, and I have no hard feelings for you guys since we don't play all that much. Hopefully for your sake your team pulls it's head out of it's ass and get's it together. Good luck with the Bucs, Divisional games are always my favorite games.

Peacy Weece!

fug the Broncos and all their gay ass fans....

shut the fug and quit giving those losers attention. Broncos week is over. IF they want to keep trolling over here, it just shows how stupid they are. Just fuging ignore them. Damn

Holliday's punt return for a TD did not count. The kid made a bonehead play and got let off the hook. That completely changed the momentum, and outcome of the game.

Carolina is just cursed, stuff like this happens all the time that winning organizations would riot over.

Congrats on the win, Fox will never get you a Lombardi though, he's a fugging tease.