#16 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

I'm busy on my bicycle disowning my Huddle teammates currently.

You get props for taking your lumps, and having Ron Paul above your avy. :thumbsu:

#17 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

dang does winning against a 2-6 always makes you this happy?

#18 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

dang does winning against a 2-6 always makes you this happy?

Should have seen me after the back to back SuperBowls :D

This is just called "rubbing it in"

enjoy!

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,795 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

All you delusional pussy cat fans were trolling our message boards all week, calling out our team, fanbase and franchise, and not one of you guys came back to eat crow. I should have known no one was going to show up after the game when I saw all the empty seats at the stadium BEFORE the game even started! Pathetic. The Broncos didn't even need the offense today, our Defense showed Cam who Superman really is, on several occasions. Hell, The Golden Calf of Bristol could have won the game today with the complete ass kicking our Defense dished out. You guys may have been in every loss you guys had this year, but you weren't in this one, and once again Denver has a huge blowout win. Good luck getting the 1st pick in the draft, you guys may need to draft an actual QB!

Don't worry - I'll be over there later tonight or tomorrow to eat crow. I fully expect you guys to be complete dicks like you were when I said absolutely nothing negative about your team. It's cool, your team earned you that privilege.

#20 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Don't worry - I'll be over there later tonight or tomorrow to eat crow. I fully expect you guys to be complete dicks like you were when I said absolutely nothing negative about your team. It's cool, your team earned you that privilege.

See? This guy can take it like a man. Why can't the rest of you?

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,238 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

I dont visit other sites so i cant speak for the others. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, we suck and lost to a better team. Rather see Broncos in the Superbowl than the Steelers or Patriots.

#22 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

I've pretty much been telling people all week that I thought we were going to our asses handed to us. We did. Is that what you're looking for?

#23 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

I've pretty much been telling people all week that I thought we were going to our asses handed to us. We did. Is that what you're looking for?

Yes... now

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!!

Posted Image

:D

#24 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

I dont visit other sites so i cant speak for the others. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, we suck and lost to a better team. Rather see Broncos in the Superbowl than the Steelers or Patriots.

Glad my team could put you in your rightful place. Hopefully we get to the SuperBowl but that's a long ways off. Consider yourselves lucky you were able to contribute to our success in that regard lol

#25 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,238 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Glad my team could put you in your rightful place. Hopefully we get to the SuperBowl but that's a long ways off. Consider yourselves lucky you were able to contribute to our success in that regard lol

Hopefully it won't take my team 37 years to win its first Super Bowl.

#26 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

You won the QB lottery for fuggs sake! Your poo coach still living in the last decade. You all can suck each other off, because I ain't never going to quit talking smack. When you all get done serveing crow, go suck off your GOAT QB.

#27 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

lol, well hope in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first. You can hope all you want, but you have what most teams that have never won one have, a cheap ass stubborn owner.

Go ask the Bengals, Chargers, Browns etc about it lol

#28 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

You won the QB lottery for fuggs sake! Your poo coach still living in the last decade. You all can suck each other off, because I ain't never going to quit talking smack. When you all get done serveing crow, go suck off your GOAT QB.

Ha ha ha,

Posted Image

I love it....

MOARRRRRR CRYING@##!#@!@#!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Sounds like a bargain to me, especially when the 2nd one only took another year.

Who are we kidding, they'd trade it all in a heartbeat to have all those hopes you're riding on. Shiny, alluring hopes. I mean, who wouldn't?

#30 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

I ain't mad at you, your more entertaining than some of the other douches on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com