#46 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

do u remember the score the last time we played? i doubt it.

The last time we played? Yeah, it was a 36 - 14 drubbing we put on you, making your QB look like a jackass, and violating you publicly. ha ha

Ohhhhhhh I see, you want to bring up what happened 4 years ago because it's all you can cling to. Too bad you can't add that win to your win column this year eh? lol

Like the other dude said, you should probably avoid smack talk. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. lol

Oh, and nice name by the way. Bears fan? HA HA! Man, you really are a blast from the past.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,875 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

The last time we played? Yeah, it was a 36 - 14 drubbing we put on you, making your QB look like a jackass, and violating you publicly. ha ha

Ohhhhhhh I see, you want to bring up what happened 4 years ago because it's all you can cling to. Too bad you can't add that win to your win column this year eh? lol

Like the other dude said, you should probably avoid smack talk. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. lol

Oh, and nice name by the way. Bears fan? HA HA! Man, you really are a blast from the past.

Shouldn't you be moving on to the San Diego message boards? Here are a few

www.chargersfanstakeituptheass.com
www.kellenwinslowfakesbeingtiredandcramped.com
www.ourcoachisnamednorvert.com

#48 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Shouldn't you be moving on to the San Diego message boards? Here are a few

www.chargersfanstakeituptheass.com
www.kellenwinslowfakesbeingtiredandcramped.com
www.ourcoachisnamednorvert.com

I was going to follow those links but I was afraid of what I might see if I clicked on the first one.

#49 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,247 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

so this is your life huh? LOL. it's almost as shameful is your weak smack. enjoy your 2 year rental with no rings to show for.

#50 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,247 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Why the fug would a Falcons fan jump on the Broncos bandwagon???

The Falcons not only have a better record than the Broncos, but we beat them as well. You know something the mighty, mighty Panthers couldn't do, for fug's sake the Panthers couldn't even convert a 3rd down.

You better leave the smack talk to the resident pro, SCP. It's obviously not your strong suit. :(

whoa that went over your head.

#51 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

so this is your life huh? LOL. it's almost as shameful is your weak smack. enjoy your 2 year rental with no rings to show for.

Because if you liked it than you shoulda put a ring on it.

#52 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,247 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

whats your prediction this sunday?

#53 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Smart man taps and run.

#54 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

whats your prediction this sunday?

The Tampa Bay Scarlet Knights 55
The Carolina Cam Newtons 10

Ray Rice runs for over 300 yards and a bunch of touchdowns.
Tiquan Underwood has a breakout game, 200+ yards receiving and 3 touchdowns. His 80s flattop will be responsible for pass interfering on what would have been a 4th touchdown reception.
Jeremy Zuttah scores 8 pancake blocks.
G. Johnson gets 2 sacks.
Jimmy Clausen will come in the 4th quarter and drop 200 yards passing and lead the Panthers to their only 10 points.

#55 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I remember these two posters KittyCity Inc (somewhat classy), KuechlyandBeason (moron) trolling our boards in week 1. I wish them luck and a quick recovery from mental depression after week 1 loss. I hope their moms ground them in the basement with no access to TV this weekend. The beatdown Panties are about to take from my Bucs may give them heart stroke.

#56 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I remember these two posters KittyCity Inc (somewhat classy), KuechlyandBeason (moron) trolling our boards in week 1. I wish them luck and a quick recovery from mental depression after week 1 loss. I hope their moms ground them in the basement with no access to TV this weekend. The beatdown Panties are about to take from my Bucs may give them heart stroke.

Erik Lorig blocked Kuechly to death in that first game. Who the hell is Erik Lorig I said? Nobody knew. True story.

#57 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Erik Lorig blocked Kuechly to death in that first game. Who the hell is Erik Lorig I said? Nobody knew. True story.

It's gonna happen again this weekend. But Kuechly will still end up with 15 tackles as he will disengage from Lorig's block and tackle Martin 10 yards down the field.

#58 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

It's gonna happen again this weekend. But Kuechly will still end up with 15 tackles as he will disengage from Lorig's block and tackle Martin 10 yards down the field.

Sounds like Barrett Ruud

#59 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Sounds like Barrett Ruud

... who's like a courtroom development away from hitting the field for us :/

#60 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

I just took one of those dry dumps that stick to your ass, wiped my tail with cheap 30 grit toilet paper, and for some reason I thought about this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.