Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Notes from inside Bank of America Stadium.

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Beginning

• Alot of players went up to John Fox before the game laughing and smiling even shockingly Steve Smith
  • Von Miller and Cam had a little altercation before the game, look like alot of poo talking going on. Von was pulled away by their D-Line coach? Cam said "Yeah go back to you're corner bitch" Von pointed at his wrist.
  • Rivera and Gettis got into on the sideline also being that Gettis was talking with the trainer and Rivera snapped.
  • Cam stayed buy the camera all pre-game
  • Greg Olsen singed some Army Troop autographs.
  • Rivera was yelling at everybody to huddle up, he was clapping telling them to hurry. Players just shrugged it off and walked, mainly behind Charles Johnson.
  • Game Time
  • Cam was not talking to anybody on the sideline, #61 reached his hand out to Cam to pick him up one time, he slapped his hand away to say fug you.
  • Rivera well he did nothing lol
  • At the end of the game crowed started chanting lets go Broncos. WOW!
  • Alot of poo talking by the Broncos D, so many mockers and cussing in the face of Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cam cant wait to get out of Carolina!

Just heard Gross on the post game show. Im sick of his sorry ass play and ho-hum attitude! Git his ass out of here now!!!

http://site.gmclt.com/_global/wbtlive.cfm

Posted · Report post

I saw Gettis in riveras ear the whole game. I doubt Cam said fug you to his oline man. However I would've started a fire Rivera chant and wave but the wine and cheesers in the lower levels would have you thrown out.

Posted · Report post

Cam cant wait to get out of Carolina!

Just heard Gross on the post game show. Im sick of his sorry ass play and ho-hum attitude! Git his ass out of here now!!!

http://site.gmclt.com/_global/wbtlive.cfm

Are you referring to Cam or Gross? We need a head coach that will cater to the QB like harbaugh with Alex smith.

Posted · Report post

Lot of speculation in those notes.

Interested about the Gettis stuff though... Rivera is such an idiot and clearly is not a fan of Gettis. Gettis could really help us right now...

Can't wait til Rivera and Chud are canned.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh yes just my 2 cents guys, didn't know if Cam said fug it or not just what I saw.

Posted · Report post

Lot of speculation in those notes.

Interested about the Gettis stuff though... Rivera is such an idiot and clearly is not a fan of Gettis. Gettis could really help us right now...

Can't wait til Rivera and Chud are canned.

Rivera is a dipshit who doesnt know talent if it was standing right behind him.. fug rivera.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Are you referring to Cam or Gross? We need a head coach that will cater to the QB like harbaugh with Alex smith.

Our prized left tackle # 69 on the field but #1 in your heart, ladies and gentleman... Jordaaaaaan Groooooss!

Posted · Report post

Rivera is a dipshit who doesnt know talent if it was standing right behind him.. fug rivera.

I see what you did there! Nice. And if you didn't know Gettis was standing right behind him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rivera and Gettis got into on the sideline also being that Gettis was talking with the trainer and Rivera snapped.

WOW is this true?

Posted · Report post

No one on this team is number one but JIMMMAAAYYY yes that guy from South Park uhh California?

Posted · Report post

I saw Gettis in riveras ear the whole game. I doubt Cam said fug you to his oline man. However I would've started a fire Rivera chant and wave but the wine and cheesers in the lower levels would have you thrown out.

I assure you we would have not

1 person likes this

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images