Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No doubt about it, we should now tank for a good draft pick.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

PT are these not the type of post that got you banned on an inferior site....

Yes but unlike Communist Scratch Reader, you are actually free to post your opinions with passion on here without getting banned by the ursurper.

Posted

Winning more games from here on out proves very little and accomplishes less. The league rewards failure so, fail.

I do agree with most here however and believe we really don't have a decision to make. Probably gonna take it in the ass from here on out anyway. Bend over panthers. Real football teams are stepping in behind you.

Posted

RR talking to Chud about team strategy prior to the start of the 2012 season: "To hell with "finishing strong". My fear is we finish 6-10 or 7-9 and mess up our draft position yet again. Hope we tank for a top 3 pick and give Marty a strong hand."

Is PantherTrain84 really Ron Rivera?

I hope so, so he knows what a ish HC his fanbase thinks he is! GTFO Ronaldo!

Posted

We are going to lose most of the rest of our games anyway, we don't have to try to tank....

Posted

To hell with "finishing strong." We play joke teams the rest of the season and I would rather to tank and atleast get a good draft pick instead of finishing strong against bad teams. My fear is we finish 6-10 or 7-9 and mess up our draft position yet again. Hope we tank for a top 3 pick and give our GM a strong hand.

Go fuhk yore self with a zucchini

Posted

Carolina sports suck. ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH CATS IS ASS. Bobcats............ ASS Panthers............. ASS

Blue Devils............... ASS!!

Posted

Mante Tao the LB from ND would create the best LB's in the NFL.

MLB-Tao

WLB-Kuchely

SLB-Beason

Sub LB-Davis

Yes, because we need to replace a great, proven James Anderson with a potentially great but unproven Manti rather than addressing the real needs. Makes sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

Panther nation = hurney magic? sure you dont want us to go rb?

Posted

Panther nation = hurney magic? sure you dont want us to go rb?

InB4 "GIO BERNARD!!!111"

Posted

We're only going to win 2 more times anyway this season

Posted

Too many people here have never played any kind of sports outside of Madden or Fantasy football. You should never "want" to lose, for anything. That's a pathetic way to look at it.

Posted

Tanking the season will only make it harder for our young players to learn. No thanks.

1 person likes this