Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have a reliable source inside the organization?

148 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This would be yet another step in the right direction. Firing Chud would be the next one. I wouldn't be hurt if McDermott got fired too even though the defense is playing better, but that's mostly cause the D-Line has stepped up their game and the combo of Keek/TD. McD hardly get's the lion's share of the credit for their improved play, he's still calling dumb sht prevent coverage against PEYTON FUGING MANNING

Posted · Report post

Everyone is talking about another "round" of firing tomorrow morning. As best I can tell it's all here-say.

And I do have a contact in the organization with the last name Richardson.

Posted · Report post

Lets pray to God

Posted · Report post

If anybody is to be fired, I'd like to start with Brian Murphy with Chud in the on deck circle waiting for his chance to strike out.

Posted · Report post

If we fire Ron and not Chud then somethings wrong. The only person who should be safe for the rest of the season imo is McDermott.....

...and the equipment manager. Probably the only week i can say they looked like poo and fuggin awesome at the same time! ...LOVED the black on black unis today!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Will believe it when I see it. Chud to HC is not exactly the ideal promotion but what do we have to lose if Rivera is fired? It actually might keep him from playcalling. And I would like to see McD to remain in his position. Moving him to HC could slow down the momentum the defense is having right now.

Posted · Report post

I have many, have heard no such thing.

Thank you, Zod.

Posted · Report post

I mean we need to fire Rivera AND Chud.....what good would firing only Rivera do?

Chuds dumb fug ass needs to go.

Posted · Report post

Well....what if Rivera influences the offensive game-plan more than we know? I know it sounds crazy, but what if Rivera is in Chud's ear? Surely between Morrison and JR, they KNOW where the issue is. If this turns out to be true....maybe Ron is dumber than we all think?

That would be quite the feat...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This franchise is imploding and the season is another rebuilding year. JR is going to have to fire Rivera, but the replacement mid season is problematic. Shula may be his best option as HC and leave Chud in place.

Posted · Report post

This franchise is imploding and the season is another rebuilding year.

This. Every year has been a rebuilding year since '05.

We HAVE to hit home runs with these next hires at GM and HC. Failure is not an option. If we fail with these next hires, we're doomed to a repeat of these last 7 years.

Posted · Report post

I have a few and no.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments