Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone have a reliable source inside the organization?

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#81 panfan32

panfan32

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

You act like teams "figured" us out......yet we implented a different approach to our offense to start the season.

you mention Denver "forced" Cam to roll to his left.....yet fail to acknowldge his signature get out of trouble move has ALWAYS been a spin back and roll to his left.

40% of his reads wrong in the zone read? Read is simple and he nails it.....issue the blocking and RB.

There has been no different approach to the offense this year. It’s the same offense from last season. And yes they did force him to the left, but what your failing to understand his "Cam" roll to the right and spin back left, is not affective when he is already rolling to his left. Not to mention he has more sacks for huge losses doing that move than he has gain yards.

I agree with you about the blocking, it’s hard to have a good Oline though when you have a rookie RG your starting Center is out for the season and your putting together a make shift line.

But to the point of his reads, that was always my biggest concern in his college films i watched. He never saw the blitz coming and had issues reading the coverage. Now this is not his fault per say. It’s a coach’s job to teach this in college and the pros. The Manning brothers had a leg up on most players with their father. I do not see cam having that much help growing up.

Right now I feel he has lost some confidence and the lack of proper play calling is not helping him at all.

#82 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

There has been no different approach to the offense this year.

What??? Traditional 2 TE, Run Heavy, Play Action based offense vs. College based shotgun-zone read-option

You don't see a difference??

"Cam" roll to the right and spin back left,

Cam is not 'rolling' anywhere. He is scrambling. We need more 'roll out' passes.

#83 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

does anyone here, legit, no joke; have a source within the panthers at all? real talk

#84 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• LocationNorth Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

I had a source until 7 am yesterday...

#85 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

I had a source until 7 am yesterday...

special teams coach? If he was a source then he's still a valuable place of information if thats who you mean

#86 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

i have an inside source

we're cutting hardy and johnson and trading cam to the falcons

#87 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• Locationnyc
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

There has been no different approach to the offense this year. It’s the same offense from last season. And yes they did force him to the left, but what your failing to understand his "Cam" roll to the right and spin back left, is not affective when he is already rolling to his left. Not to mention he has more sacks for huge losses doing that move than he has gain yards.

I agree with you about the blocking, it’s hard to have a good Oline though when you have a rookie RG your starting Center is out for the season and your putting together a make shift line.

But to the point of his reads, that was always my biggest concern in his college films i watched. He never saw the blitz coming and had issues reading the coverage. Now this is not his fault per say. It’s a coach’s job to teach this in college and the pros. The Manning brothers had a leg up on most players with their father. I do not see cam having that much help growing up.

Right now I feel he has lost some confidence and the lack of proper play calling is not helping him at all.

lol :lolu:

#88 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

does anyone here, legit, no joke; have a source within the panthers at all? real talk

I'm actually wondering the same thing.. It would be nice to have someone like NJP12 on here but was actually telling the truth, doubt it though

#89 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Zod is the only one to be honest and he said he hasn't heard anything. Um, why is this thread still open? Requesting lock up of this thread.

#90 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Actually what I'm saying is Cam is not allowed to call audibles, therefore making that point an invalid attack on his intelligence.

Don't you think that he would be allowed to call audibles if the coaches felt more confident in his intellingence? Think it through and get back to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users