Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are the silver pants at home history?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Really hope not... Love the silver pants with the black jersey and silver helmet...

The all blacks should feature an all black helmet and should be 1st alternates and the Blues 2nd

Really if it was my team... We'd wear the classic black evry game at home besides the extremely hot ones and then of wear white about 4 times Blues 2 times ALL black 3 and Black/silver 7

Posted

They were awesome, I was hyped to see them after all these years of waiting... Much better than the silver pants. That being said, I would really like to see us go with the black socks when we wear them for now on.

I think you rotate the black and blue socks. Next home game, black socks and call for a black out in the stadium. Dear god...

1 person likes this

Posted

the black looked terrible, not a fan

Posted

Thought the black would come off as gimmicky if used on an every Sunday at home basis. The silver helmet should keep the silver pants our primary with the black jersey. I'm okay with all black once a season and maybe with the alternate blues once.

Reading over he quotes from the equipment manager Jackie Miles, doesn't it seem like we are only going to use the black pants on occasion at home instead of every week? Am I right on that?

Posted

We will likely wear them again vs Eagles on MNF.

Posted

We will likely wear them again vs Eagles on MNF.

Is this confirmed or your guess? Also that's a road game....

Posted

Is this confirmed or your guess? Also that's a road game....

Just a guess.

Posted

Just a guess.

Cool. Would like to see them on prime time.

Do you think they're going to be the home primary's?

Posted

Cool. Would like to see them on prime time.

Do you think they're going to be the home primary's?

Who knows, depends on if JR liked them.

Posted

I think that's the only time we should wear the blacks, unless one game a year do a "black out" theme with the fans and wear black tops/black pants. I'd also try them on the road with the white tops too

How would we have gotten 40,000 bronco fans to wear black in honor of our "Blackout"?

1 person likes this

Posted

2186044428_6576705557_o.jpgThis is the original uniform concept from 1993;

This must be the only photo they have in China because all the Chinese made knock-off jerseys look like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

This must be the only photo they have in China because all the Chinese made knock-off jerseys look like this.

Not quite sure what your point is. Anyway this photo goes back to late 1993, early 1994 when the NFL awarded the franchise to the Carolinas. BTW Jax originally had silver helments with a leaping Jaguar logo and the Chinese had nothing to do with that change .