Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Sunday.......

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Tampa Bay is going to come in here on a 3 game winning streak at 5-4 and Post Season aspirations.

Do the Panthers put up a murmur of protest or will apathy towards our Coaching staff rear it's ugly head for 60 minutes?

Posted

I have a feeling we'll be competitive but I'm not willing to say we'll finish the game....

Posted

Oh no its gonna be a loss lol. No hope.

Posted

wait, whats a winning streak?

1 person likes this

Posted

we'll be competitive for the first 10 minutes and then fall apart

Posted

wait, whats a winning streak?

I had to look it up on Wiki,

Posted

I'm already conceding a loss. Hopefully I get surprised. Just want this fuging season to be over with. It hurts to watch other teams actually do decent.

Hey, look. The Cowboys just took a punt to the house. Glad to see every team in the league makes those plays except for us.

Posted

Well it's cool to know that someone I know will be singing the national anthem before the game. Back on topic, I say we win.

Posted

meanwhile the Colts and Seahawks have winning records. let that sink in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope. The Bucs D and run game are gonna rule ass. The Bucs are just a tougher team mentally and physically. I dont like how Schiano blows up the victory formation but he has those guys playing MAN football with a never say die, take no ish attitude! ...something we all thought RR would bring to the panthers.

Posted

Nope. The Bucs D and run game are gonna rule ass. The Bucs are just a tougher team mentally and physically. I dont like how Schiano blows up the victory formation but he has those guys playing MAN football with a never say die, take no ish attitude! ...something we all thought RR would bring to the panthers.

Exactly. Our offense is as soft as you can get.

I love our emerging defense, but our O needs to be blown up.

1 person likes this

Posted

With kuechly calling the shots for our defense I like our chances. However if our offensive line and offensive coaches continue to make ghost adjustments I think the outcome will be much like our first meeting.

Rivera did say they changed up protections in his post game interview per the AP post game report. I say ghost because no one noticed the adjustments.