Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is watching the Eagles?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Does that game look like something you have seen before?

Every quarterback looks like poo when he has no o-line.

I can't wait for the Panthers to play the Eagles, "sack and strip" Johnson is going to have one hell of a day!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Mo Claiborne is looking like a bust in this game

Posted

I'm watching and the only thing I'm happy about is I was at ECU and used to attend some of the same parties as Dwayne Harris .. However, the eagles look as bad if not worse than we did.

Posted

Something I just saw, Jeremy Maclin go up and fight for a ball that would have easily been picked. Not saying Cam should have thrown the ball that ended as a pick six, but LaFell showed zero effort to fight for that ball....

Posted

I noticed that they scored more points than we did against Dallas and more than we scored today.

Posted

Something I just saw, Jeremy Maclin go up and fight for a ball that would have easily been picked. Not saying Cam should have thrown the ball that ended as a pick six, but LaFell showed zero effort to fight for that ball....

Its a reoccurring theme with our receivers

Posted

Mo Claiborne is looking like a bust in this game

For real. He's looked terrible today. Josh Norman is the better CB right now.

Posted

Its a reoccurring theme with our receivers

Yea I know, just an observation I made during the game. Foles pass was affected by Spencer hitting his arm. Pass rush caused a flutter ball, and instead of just standing there watching it get intercepted Maclin fought for position and made the catch despite being down by 14 in the game. Down by ten today Cam threw a terrible pass but instead of turning into a defender and making sure the DB couldn't make a play on the ball, LaFell stood there and watched....

1 person likes this

Posted

Eagles with nothing left on the line and their backup QB scores more than we do.

Posted

Eagles with nothing left on the line and their backup QB scores more than we do.

He also scored more points for Dallas then ours to....

Posted

So O line play does matter? Cuz Foles is looking like hot garbage behind that atrocious O line.

1 person likes this

Posted

Been saying that for weeks. Piss poor Oline play = L. Both Iggles and Panthers fans who dont know football have the same complaints, bench the QB. Ever notice how the o-lines for Manning, Brees, and Brady dont allow them to get beat up in the pocket? Why because their asses will be cut on the spot! Our lineman are not being accountable for their play. Good line play = WINS.

I remember when NFC East matchups were must see TV. Now their games are bore me to the point where I can hardly watch them.

2 people like this