23 replies to this topic

#1 Papps17

Papps17

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'm tired of the wine and cheese fan base here at the stadium. No wonder there are talks of us moving to LA. It's ridiculous, we need to get rid of our little be kind to our neighbor mentallity, we can scream,yell or cheer without someone complaining, it almost makes me want to sell my PSL to invest in a big tv instead

#2 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

i would like to personally thank whatever unseen force that stopped you from finishing your post.

#3 kingtarheel

kingtarheel

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Troll Alert: Troll con one

#4 FuzzyPanther

FuzzyPanther

...feeling sexy as usual

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Where is your PSL and how much do you want for it?

#5 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

The Carolina Panthers are not a team worth watching right now. Unless you're a diehard fan or got free tickets, there are better ways to spend your time and money on Sundays. Our poor stadium atmosphere is a direct reflection of our team's poor play. I was at the Cowboys playoff game in 2003, the Bucs game in 2008. The atmosphere at BoA can be electric; however, it's ridiculous to assume people will continue not only to show up, but to scream their heads off for a team as dull as the Panthers right now. They're simply nothing to get excited about.

#6 Papps17

Papps17

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I'm in section 531, I've owned the PSL since inception. I'm not a troll, I'm tired of seeing all of the other teams fans in our stands then our fans. We have a poor a fan base, it's really sad.

#7 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

poor fan base is usually a result of a poor team.

#8 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Just an Idea.....

If you want to feel better about your $$$ that you have spent on those tickets and don't want to go anymore. Maybe you can donate your tickets to a charity for a kid and parent to go or to a solider. Their are many other ways to have those that would really like to go (hopefully Carolina Panthers Fan). Then you would be doing something nice and feel better each week.

#9 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

All he is saying you gnats is he wishes he could get up and be loud without being the only person in a large area doing it and without being chastised for it. Anyone who has been to a game has experienced this.

Gtfo of here with your wine and cheese posts. Morons

#10 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

not sure why people are bashing this guy

he's right

last game I went to, i was front row, 50 yard line and security came down and told me i needed to sit down because people behind me complained that they couldn't see. if you don't think that's bullshit, you don't belong at the game

#11 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Where is your PSL and how much do you want for it?

My two are in 104. You seriously want to buy?

#12 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

My two are in 104. You seriously want to buy?

No he was trying to make a point. A point which I understand and full heartedly disagree with. However the cam thrives on excitement from fans and I think that's why we play well during away games against good teams.

We need to bring that home.

#13 Papps17

Papps17

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

I've given my tickets away multiple times to charity and to some family members. I think it's just sad that our fan base is so willing to give their seats up and give them another teams fan. How can a team play for their city when their city/state isn't even behind them.

#14 Papps17

Papps17

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm also upset with the rules in the stadium, can't stand up or cheer for your team because your other bandwagon fanbase can't see and doesn't wnat to stop drinking their wine and eating their cheese

#15 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I've given my tickets away multiple times to charity and to some family members.

That's great to hear. I wish more people would do that rather than selling them to other teams fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com