Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stadium Personnel

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm tired of the wine and cheese fan base here at the stadium. No wonder there are talks of us moving to LA. It's ridiculous, we need to get rid of our little be kind to our neighbor mentallity, we can scream,yell or cheer without someone complaining, it almost makes me want to sell my PSL to invest in a big tv instead
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i would like to personally thank whatever unseen force that stopped you from finishing your post.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Troll Alert: Troll con one

Posted · Report post

Where is your PSL and how much do you want for it?

Posted · Report post

The Carolina Panthers are not a team worth watching right now. Unless you're a diehard fan or got free tickets, there are better ways to spend your time and money on Sundays. Our poor stadium atmosphere is a direct reflection of our team's poor play. I was at the Cowboys playoff game in 2003, the Bucs game in 2008. The atmosphere at BoA [i]can[/i] be electric; however, it's ridiculous to assume people will continue not only to show up, but to scream their heads off for a team as dull as the Panthers right now. They're simply nothing to get excited about.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm in section 531, I've owned the PSL since inception. I'm not a troll, I'm tired of seeing all of the other teams fans in our stands then our fans. We have a poor a fan base, it's really sad.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

poor fan base is usually a result of a poor team.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just an Idea.....

If you want to feel better about your $$$ that you have spent on those tickets and don't want to go anymore. Maybe you can donate your tickets to a charity for a kid and parent to go or to a solider. Their are many other ways to have those that would really like to go (hopefully Carolina Panthers Fan). Then you would be doing something nice and feel better each week.

Posted · Report post

All he is saying you gnats is he wishes he could get up and be loud without being the only person in a large area doing it and without being chastised for it. Anyone who has been to a game has experienced this.

Gtfo of here with your wine and cheese posts. Morons
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

not sure why people are bashing this guy

he's right

last game I went to, i was front row, 50 yard line and security came down and told me i needed to sit down because people behind me complained that they couldn't see. if you don't think that's bullshit, you don't belong at the game
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FuzzyPanther' timestamp='1352679563' post='1994559']
Where is your PSL and how much do you want for it?
[/quote]

My two are in 104. You seriously want to buy?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigdog10' timestamp='1352681765' post='1994679']

My two are in 104. You seriously want to buy?
[/quote]

No he was trying to make a point. A point which I understand and full heartedly disagree with. However the cam thrives on excitement from fans and I think that's why we play well during away games against good teams.

We need to bring that home.

Posted · Report post

I've given my tickets away multiple times to charity and to some family members. I think it's just sad that our fan base is so willing to give their seats up and give them another teams fan. How can a team play for their city when their city/state isn't even behind them.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm also upset with the rules in the stadium, can't stand up or cheer for your team because your other bandwagon fanbase can't see and doesn't wnat to stop drinking their wine and eating their cheese
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Papps17' timestamp='1352682801' post='1994757']
I've given my tickets away multiple times to charity and to some family members.[/quote]

That's great to hear. I wish more people would do that rather than selling them to other teams fans.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CPcavedweller' timestamp='1352682037' post='1994706']

No he was trying to make a point. A point which I understand and full heartedly disagree with. However the cam thrives on excitement from fans and I think that's why we play well during away games against good teams.

We need to bring that home.
[/quote]

I'm not trying to be a smartass. I'm interested in unloading them, and was kind of shocked to see someone inquire about pouring their hard earned money into such a pitiful product as a Carolina panther set of psls

Posted · Report post

To the OP - Nobody will buy your PSLs, seriously.
To potential buyers - You must get ripped off a lot?
Why are there so many opposing fans at our games? - They want to see their team play, and our fans don't. Why? Because we suck. Really that simple.

I'd like to add that at this point I have absolutely no problem at all with our fans selling their tickets to the visiting team. If you want to send a message to Jerry - sell your tickets to the other team. That speaks louder than not showing up.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's JR's philosophy and won't change until after he's gone. If he has a say in who the nexy owners are, it'll be more of the same.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='GSO_Pantherz' timestamp='1352690774' post='1995242']

I'd like to add that at this point I have absolutely no problem at all with our fans selling their tickets to the visiting team. If you want to send a message to Jerry - sell your tickets to the other team. That speaks louder than not showing up.
[/quote]

IMHO I'd say it's much better not to even go, JR cant bleed your wallet while you're in the Stadium.
See 2010, Dodger fans and the whole Frank McCourt fiasco. Dodgers draw 3 million plus every year but that season fans stayed away in droves.
MLB helped show McCourt's ass out the door.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No one can expect an amazing atmosphere when the team is under 20 years old. The fan base majority is panther fans growing up with no NFL team or cheering for another (winning teams, falcons, skins, etc). A fan base is complex and takes time to mature and grow. I am in my early twenties and in the first group of panthers fans that grew with the team and know no other NFL franchise.

Once panther fans my age grow older and have more income and can invest into the team tickets wise, the fan base will remain hot and cold.

Unfortunately, if the team wins the fans base shines and when they don't it is not mature enough, as a fan base, to remain strong throughout. The first ever PSL owners built the stadium and were the beginning of what is a great love affair. Unfortunately they are becoming older and like things more quaint and don't want to deal with typical fan experiences.

The panther fan base will continue to grow and a new generation of PSL owners and season ticket holders will begin to emerge in the next decade. All the transplants that call charlotte/carolinas home are older with kids my age who are growing up panthers fans (My dad is and always has been a colts fan) and they will soon be old enough to buy tickets, etc.

IMO.

TL;DR - the fan base is still young and growing..give it time for the panther only generation to grow up.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

OP is absolutely right. Cdandi also hit the nail on the head.

I couldn't believe i saw so much orange in the stands today, i was pissed. I am tired of BOA not being a home field advantage. When i'm there, the average fan expects to be treated as if they were in their own living room and thats bullshit. Dont come to the game if you want to just "watch". Thats not the point of going to the game. IMO, if you go to an NFL game, you sacrifice the ability to sit an watch comfortably to be able to be a force in the game by being loud and disrupting the snap count, checks, audibles. Of course, our fans just want to sit and clap like its fugging Quail Hollow

Posted · Report post

Hes 100% right here

Posted · Report post

I was surrounded by Broncos fan's in 521. They were also the first one's in their seats. It was brutal.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Papps17' timestamp='1352680587' post='1994603']
I'm in section 531, I've owned the PSL since inception. I'm not a troll, I'm tired of seeing all of the other teams fans in our stands then our fans. We have a poor a fan base, it's really sad.
[/quote]

so you're going to sell your tickets and add to the problem?