Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Is Newton genuinely disliked around the league?

62 posts in this topic

Announcers said it best.....

NFL players don't like it when young guys get early attention......they want to end it. Nothing more.

Yet it seems like the entire Broncos defense was dancing after each whistle. Got pretty old, pretty fast.

Can't blame them. He hasn't done anything that would warrant all the BS he brings to the game. They'll all stop when he starts to beat them. Until then they'll keep rubbing it in his face.

1 person likes this

Yet it seems like the entire Broncos defense was dancing after each whistle. Got pretty old, pretty fast.

Didn't mind the dancing after each whistle. Panthers offense should of done something to stop them from dancing. However choosing to do the Superman pose to mock Cam over and over again seemed classless on the Broncos D players part. But whatever. Again, the Panthers offense should of not left them have a reason to dance.

who cares?

Nobody hates scrubs.

4 people like this

He isn't respected either... Shown by stacking the box and daring him to throw.

Could be....

Could also be defenses know a line featuring Amini, Piggy, Byers anchoring the middle......can't protect Newton. Deep routes won't have time to develop and if they do the QB will be too worried about the pressure and often won't see the rare open deep route. So stack the box, being pressure, cover the one intermediate route.

1 person likes this

who cares?

Nobody hates scrubs.

It doesn't bother you seeing your "icon and entertainer" being humiliated by the other team?

Not even just a little bit?

Yea, if he wasn't on my team I'd hate him too, just like I hate Brady, Brees and Manning(s).

Vets don't like young bucs who get paid, brag, are talented, and put on a show. Cam fits all of that to a tee. Commercials, his persona and his Superman pose, broke rookie records, and runs wild and makes defenders miss. I bet if he didn't do the pose, and wasn't slobbed by endorsements, he would be more liked. He only has himself to blame... and I can't blame advertisers one bit. He brings in money and trends just about anything he does.

It doesn't bother you seeing your "icon and entertainer" being humiliated by the other team?

Not even just a little bit?

apparently it didn't bother his teammates either.................

as no one recieved a personal foul penalty trying to stop it.

This is one shitty town, to be a professional athlete in.

2 people like this