Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As bad as the "O" was...no pick 6 and no punt return TD and it is 22-14

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Not looking for moral victories, but the defense was good again today.

Offense has deep problems, of course.

The special teams breakdowns were troubling...

Will the team quit???

Posted

But the offense threw the pick 6 so that counts as part of the offense being bad

Posted

22-14? Oh ok, i feel better now...

Thanks!

Posted

While we are taking things away that actually happened, why don't we just end the game after we scored our TD?

That way we win yay!

1 person likes this

Posted

Your post is sensible but the thread title is ridiculous. If the Broncos didn't score two of their td's then the panthers would have only lost by 8...

If your going to try and polish a turd, don't do it half a**ed. Finish the job.

"If the Broncos didn't return a punt or a pick 6 and scored 8 less points offensively, the game would have went into overtime and the panthers might have won".

Posted

In my fantasy land the Panthers are 9-0 and won today when Cam led a 4th quarter comeback. He threw a TD pass to Gettis as time expired.

Time to celebrate

Posted

Loser mentality produces loser quality threads.

Posted

Holding Manning to 22, while having an offense that can't but a third down conversion is noteworthy. Why is it an issue for the OP to say that the D played decent?

Posted

you forgot the safety

defense allowed 20 points. most since keek took over D:

1 person likes this

Posted

you forgot the safety

defense allowed 20 points. most since keek took over D:

Damn, I forgot all about the worst play of the entire frigging day...Thanks

Posted

As soon as the punt return happened, our morale was gone, and our tails were tucked. Its been the motto of the panthers ever since fox and im tired of it. Defense was on its heels all game didn't put any pressure on manning, and our coverage was the classic bend-but-dont-break. We got lucky on a few dropped passes, and unlucky on a few calls.

As soon as the punt return happened, Chud went all out panic mode and just started slingin pass plays one after another, with a run thrown in sometimes. We didn't stick to our formula and it ended up costing us, much like when we played the giants.

Posted

As soon as the punt return happened, our morale was gone, and our tails were tucked. Its been the motto of the panthers ever since fox and im tired of it. Defense was on its heels all game didn't put any pressure on manning, and our coverage was the classic bend-but-dont-break. We got lucky on a few dropped passes, and unlucky on a few calls.

As soon as the punt return happened, Chud went all out panic mode and just started slingin pass plays one after another, with a run thrown in sometimes. We didn't stick to our formula and it ended up costing us, much like when we played the giants.

I saw Manning moving in the pocket on many occasions in response to Carolina pressure...He 's hard as hell to sack, but you can at least get him out of his comfort zone a little and I thought the Panthers did that pretty well. Actually, Denver was only 3-13 on 3rd down...the defense got off the field quite a bit...