Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Who ever wore this to the game...

62 posts in this topic

He...wrapped...his sweater....around...his waist

What the hell is that fine young maley "Francis Marion" poo on his sweater?

I bet he has a fanny pack under it too.

Looks like Johnny rockets.

1 person likes this

SCP??

That would be a negative, ghostrider.

All of us South Carolinians are embarrassed by this guy.

Francis Marion sweater explains everything. I went there for a semester and got the hell out as quickly as I could

Michael Jackson was never found guilty of anything and dog fighting is a bit different from trying to kill your pregnant baby mama.

I say the same about Big Ben.

stop it or sylvian will bang your 14 year old daughter, but only if she is "hot".

No, that would be me.

1 person likes this

Haha he has a chick. Wonder what she looks like from the front?

Sin is sin and paying off an accuser is tantamount to a guilty plea, imo. There are plenty other examples I could run through, though. Roman Polanski's films are watched by many and he receives critical acclaim despite having drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl.

The only reason the masses have a problem with this is simply because Rae Carruth wasn't that good of a football player.

"sin is sin" is the most meaningless thing I have ever heard on a message board. get your biblical nonsense out of here.

1 person likes this

You are mentally disturbed. Please log off your computer and go see a psychiatrist asap

Sin is sin and paying off an accuser is tantamount to a guilty plea, imo. There are plenty other examples I could run through, though. Roman Polanski's films are watched by many and he receives critical acclaim despite having drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl.

The only reason the masses have a problem with this is simply because Rae Carruth wasn't that good of a football player.

The biggest douches by far are the idiots wearing other teams jersey to a NFL game that doesn't involve their team. I mean what the hell....? Yeah, let me go wear my Panthers jersey at a Packers @ Vikings game. Just stupid.