Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Theory of All Theories: DECEMBER 21, 2012

204 posts in this topic

Posted

love

Posted

how did you come across the huddle?

you bring it to another level and its awsome. can say i havent read everything youve posted(impossible), but from what ive read its enough to know youre legit and are sincere with good intentions. glad youre aboard

Thanks for your kind words dude.

Its nice to know there are those who appreciate my efforts :)

Came across the huddle because i'm a Panthers fan!

1 person likes this

Posted

T - 28 hours

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there a certain time when this is supposed to go down? 12 midnight, 12 noon, 3:42 or is it just gonna be random?

Posted

Is Australia still standing?

Posted

Apparently the alignment is supposed to take place at 11:11 AM GMT. That translates to 6:11 AM EST.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

what alignment?? the winter solstice is tomorrow

Posted

what alignment?? the winter solstice is tomorrow

The triple solar alignment with us, the moon, our sun, Alcyon, and Sirius occurs at 6:11 AM EST tomorrow (14 hours from now).

Posted

The sky here in Atlanta looked so freaking wacko today.....rainbows to cloudy...to streak forming clouds that merge with redish glow from the sun....back to black clouds....to spotty clouds...to layers of clouds....it just didnt look like the normal downtown scenery......a friend of mine called me and told me to look up into the sky...and she was right it didnt look normal at all.....but hey im not a weather man just an observer

Posted

The sky here in Atlanta looked so freaking wacko today.....rainbows to cloudy...to streak forming clouds that merge with redish glow from the sun....back to black clouds....to spotty clouds...to layers of clouds....it just didnt look like the normal downtown scenery......a friend of mine called me and told me to look up into the sky...and she was right it didnt look normal at all.....but hey im not a weather man just an observer

My wife and I went to Buford today and notice the same thing. The clouds looked like they were making weird patterns. Also, we live in northeast Georgia (around Clayton) and driving back on 441, notice more plane activity in the sky then usual.

Personally, I don't think anything will happen tomorrow but I thought it was weird

Posted

If Tate Stevens doesn't win the Xfactor tonight then I truly believe the world will end tomorrow