Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

The Theory of All Theories: DECEMBER 21, 2012

204 posts in this topic

Personally, I'm putting more faith in a world renowned astrophysicist instead of youtube conspiracy theorists...

more like february 14, 2016

"Valentines day bummer."

Yes, I got the Ghostbusters 2 reference, ;)

1 person likes this

So, I ended up getting a flu-like virus Wednesday and am still recovering today... Glad the apocalypse didn't catch me at less than 100%...

Every since I was a baby I have liked the idea of being alive. I just wonder what is next and how that plays out. I think we get blindsided.

I would love to be old and be here for the end of Earth to see humans go instinct, because unless we find ways to travel to another planet that can sustain human life the Earth will end 1 day! The maximum it can live is until our sun starts to transition, but I have a feeling ti would end even before that.

I hate to say it but if there was a zombie apocolypse id just be an early victim bc it would take too much energy and effort to be a survivalist.

Also since all the guns will be stolen by reptilian controlled drones..it will be too much.

What exactly is it the Mayans werent accurate on?

that the world was going to end

that the world was going to end

To be fair, the Mayans didn't say that. The guys making that particular calender just didn't bother to keep going. A bunch of modern day morons saw that it ended & decided that it meant that the world was going to end.