Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Theory of All Theories: DECEMBER 21, 2012

204 posts in this topic

Posted

9/11

Run with it.

Posted

Not doomsday. :D Upgrade. Human 5.0

Posted

Daniel: Q&A After Release of Geoengineering Paper

Questions and comments are in black font and Daniel’s responses are in blue (Daniel is color-blind to red). If you have additional comments add them to either this posting or the Geoengineering paper, or the Time Lines papers by Daniel. -AK

Aaron of soldierhugs.com comment: Daniel can only outline whats happening in the form of explaining the Science that THEY KNOW. But he certainly cannot be the "savior" of mankind; for that is UP TO MANKIND.

The bad guys are probably going to be more interested in my research than the good guys! As I mentioned, they listen to the "experts", which have things backwards and all sorts of bizarre explanations to account for it. They DON'T KNOW... and the fun part is that the bigshots are probably going to get pissed at their experts for getting it wrong!

Patricia: If/when the sun does go dark [temporarily], I will be enormously grateful for the understanding of what is really happening. Thank you, Daniel. Also, it is already obvious to the naked eye that the sun is significantly more white than yellow, and larger.

That is obvious to me, too, when I look in the sky at the sun. But then, most people miss the obvious! I used to watch sunspots through my welding glasses--a very dark red--but now, using the same lens, can't even look at the sun. Just too bright.

Patricia: Question: Daniel, you discounted the photon belt theory outright, which makes me wonder. Is there no truth to the IBEX "ribbon" data at all?

DANIEL: Re: photon belt... in order to have a "belt," for example the asteroid belt, there needs to be some cohesion between the constituent parts. Photons do not gravitate--there is nothing to keep photons together, in a belt or otherwise. If there is a belt, it may emit photons but cannot be made of them. If anything, my experience has taught me to keep an open mind, so I don't discount it as much as I am not able to find any evidence that it exists.

Another false assumption that arises from the conventional perspective of looking at the universe backwards, is that we believe stars and solar systems just float around in this void of emptiness, containing all sorts of other things floating around like belts, ribbons, stars and rogue planets. The actual situation, which is now being reported by the extra-solar satellites, is that almost everything is in a kind of gravitational lock down. Consider the sun and stars to be in the center of bubbles. That bubble isn't floating around the room--it's part of a dense foam of bubbles, a "galactic neighborhood," so the walls of each bubble is pushed up against the other and can hardly move at all. There is no real "void" between stars for things to roam about in. For a galaxy, think of the whirlpool of your dishwater foam going down the drain--moves in clumps, not individual bubbles. (Since galactic evolution is based on stellar evolution, and stellar evolution is backwards... galactic evolution is also backwards.) We're in the middle of a big clump called the Sagittarius Dwarf.

Re: IBEX, I looked at that when the data first came out, only to find there was very little actual data and a ton of speculation. I just looked again, and doesn't seem to be any different. To me it looks very much like a "lens flare," not a real object... a distortion created by the electromagnetic bubbles bumping into each other in the foam, basically the same thing NASA is saying now about it.

Anonymous5: BTS and daniel - thank you both. This report pulled together a lot of info in a way that made sense. Much of the Sun and stellar evolution info was new to me.

A few questions: Will daniel share additional information about his work with plants and animals - what he does and how he sees that work "initiating the transition and ascension process"? (Also fascinated by his work in torsion field dynamics and restoring damaged DNA) For torsion fields, I'd refer you to David Wilcock (http://divinecosmos.com). He taught me about torsion fields and I taught him about 3D time. It was a fascinating exchange.

DANIEL: Plants and animals are a big topic. I could do a paper on it when I get some time. I have Native American blood in me, so I tend to see the relationship between man and his environment a bit differently than most. For me, plants and animals aren't "things," they are friends. And when some saplings I had went into abiotic shock and died--which took minutes, not hours, from a too-bright sun, I got a little pissed. So, I did what the old shamans had told me to do when I was a boy--to "give of yourself so another may live." Today, we refer to that as using qi, chi or prana--bioenergy. And I'm not talking love, but a conscious transfer of your own life force to another, as a voluntary act of giving (not charity)--with NO expectation of return. Works good with trees.

Couple days later, when I was going to dig up the "bodies," I noticed small buds all over the trees. The leaves came back quickly, but were slightly different than the other trees--same shape, but appeared thicker(more dense, or should I say, "higher density"), and the coloration had changed--a darker, very vibrant green. I still had some of the original trees to compare with and even though they were from the same cutting, looked very different. And the regenerated trees seemed impervious to adverse conditions -- they laughed at chemtrails and hard ultraviolet. And that is when it occurred to me that some kind of "upgrade" had taken place from exposure to the bioenergy of a life form a little further down the path... me. Then I noticed that this upgrade energy was contagious--other plants near those trees started doing the same thing, without my help.

I've never encountered anything like that before, probably because there was no need for it. But now we have the need, and the door is open to that opportunity to "upgrade." I'm continuing to experiment with some indoor plants; about a 50% success rate, so there are still factors I do not yet understand. My aloe plant is the best success so far; it's in a 12" pot and it's got close to 400 shoots on it now. I think I need a bigger pot.

Anonymous5: Different sources claim a secret space program exists with highly advanced technologies including bases on the moon and Mars and nearly instantaneous ways to get there. This contradicts Daniel's statement re Alternative 3 that we are "not going anywhere else, any time soon." Sounds like the globalists already have?

DANIEL: I had removed some of that section, as it did not really apply to the focus of the article. Here is the original piece:

*Alternative 3*

Now to the fun stuff! If you were NASA, the New World Order or the Cabal and knew this was going to happen (BTW, Larson gave many lectures to NASA back in the 1960s, when they were trying to get into space—so highly probable), but did not know the specifics because you listened to conventional scientists with their backwards stellar evolution, what would you be likely to do?

How about to hit up the world scientists for some "Alternatives" on how to survive... like 3 of them? And what did they come up with?

1. Use nuclear weapons to blow holes in the upper atmosphere to let the increasing heat out,

2. Create huge, underground cities to live in until the sun stabilized, or

3. Get the heck off of Earth.

The first one was a bit preposterous and could not be pulled off without public knowledge, so they

started the 2nd and 3rd. They got out their shovels and started digging in, and sent NASA to the moon — gotta beat the Russians to it, after all! It's a matter of National Pride! Nothing to do with saving the butt of the mega-rich.

The underground bunker approach was simple enough, as one of the features of HAARP was that it was able to probe well beneath the surface of the earth, supposedly looking for minerals, but identified large caverns that would make excellent Morlock cities for them to stockpile and ride out the transition in comfort. (Alex Jones reported they are large enough for 80,000 people with supplies for 30 years.)

Then just had to set up some collection points at major transportation hubs to get their flock in there, when the time arrived, and to filter out the riffraff that they bought out to do their bidding. Places like Denver International Airport. Alternative 2 is nearing completion.

Alternative 3 was still the best bet, as they could leave the dregs of society behind and start their new Utopia without mutant humans running around. They were thinking the moon was an empty rock with no atmosphere, but when they got there, there was an atmosphere and also a sizable population. Just not a Terran one, and they did not want mankind joining them. It took some negotiating to do an official landing on the moon and they only agreed to places that were in the middle of the lunar “nowhere,” like landing on Earth in the middle of the Sahara desert. The NWO, like the aggressive, uncaring folks they are, tried to force the situation to make bases on the moon, regardless, then found out these folks had some “big, honkin' space guns”—and told humanity to get off the moon and don't come back. So the moon was out.

Mars does not have any significant magnetic field, so there was nothing to block particulate radiation. It had a large civilization at one time and there were still colonists there that were not friendly to the NWO either. Bad reputation from the Moon, no doubt. Word travels fast. So Mars was out. The moons of the outer planets were the next thought, good and safe, but when their probes got there, they found other civilizations already claimed them. It's a crowded solar system. So the globalists were stuck on this globe!

With Alternative 3 not viable and knowing they would be stuck here with the rest of us, they needed to come up with a way to make their Utopia on Earth... and that is geoengineering. Change this planet to be resistant to the solar changes they knew were coming and keep their Cabal-istic, 3rd density society going...

Anonymous5: Will there be a deeper dive into the 2012/2013 boundary and it's similarity to a "synthetic quantum environment"? I heard an interview with someone supposedly involved in these experiments who stated they were prevented from "seeing" past this point in time. I don't pretend to understand all this but am fascinated by that boundary resistance and what it might mean.

DANIEL: What we didn't know then, and do know now, is that there is a convergence of timelines at that boundary; a /causal nexus/. It is like a major intersection in the timescape, where people come together and have to make a choice on which road they are going to take, to continue on.

The equipment being used to project to the future was not able to make such a choice (like a car without a driver, going down the road), so I'm thinking that the path was "hijacked" into a synthetic quantum environment, and did not follow its natural route. The bump was probably the "fall out" of the hijack.

Edward Reidhead No. 7015: I appreciate everything, especially what this website is creating and

sharing with Everyone. I have a question for Daniel. Have you seen my friend Bryan Kemila's blog?

http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/

DANIEL: No, I have not seen that website before.

Edward Reidhead No. 7015: I would like your feedback on his working hypothesis; When you do NO THING, other than being fully aware that the 3 dimensional experience is an illusory deception conjured up through the THOUGHT PROCESS, which is turn was meant to disconnect us from REALITY, then you have reconnected to your original eternal wisdom state. There’s nothing to do, just simply become AWARE of what is transpiring. Perfection and purity is what we are ALREADY.

I address something similar in my anthropology paper, which is not out yet. It also covers the

Gregori/Egregori, as well as a number of the other hosts. Short answer is, is that there are multiple evolutionary tracks going on for Homo sapiens. Your friend is one the one commonly referred to as a Wanderer. If what he says resonates with you, then you may be on a similar track. But please understand that we don't all follow the beat of the same drummer... or sometimes, not even the same band!

Edward Reidhead No. 7015: This is wisdom and this is liberty, this is the freedom and the power and strength of what we ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

The illusory 3 dimensional teachings of intellectual and religious thought systems, that instruct us to believe that we are born sinners, and need to repent, to avoid some hell fire, are conjured up lunatic notions straight from the mind of the Luciferian egregore group mind.

The aim of the Luciferian group egregore is to establish a New World Messianic Age, where the control of the illusion we call humanity, is the manipulation tactic that will be increased to such an extent that escape from being manipulated by the total 3D illusion is all but impossible.

Wisdom knows, and sees the lunacy of this 3D illusory reality. The illusion called humanity, (and humanity is an illusion), will awake from the trance and reconnect to our original state through awareness.

These entities, who manifest their CONTROL OF REALITY through the lives of the elite, will soon dissolve in frustration as humanity stops responding to the subliminal messages that bombard the wisdom state in endless fashion. For it is that the 3 dimensional experience is NOT REAL, and it only exists IN OUR MINDS.

Therefore, its in OUR MINDS, (which are in reality, THEIR MINDS), that we disconnect emotionally from the 3D space and reclaim our eternal state, which is here now. This is what we are! We are the original eternal paradise state, and the 3D illusion was simply conjured up through the THOUGHT PROCESS to separate us from this immense power and peace of the wisdom state and thereby deceptively manipulate this ultimate state of being into servitude to the Luciferian egregore.

The beneficial aspect in understanding this, is that at any moment of our choosing, we can become aware of the Luciferian hypnotic manipulation, and we can reclaim our wisdom state, and experience the freedom of the paradise state right now.

ED: Fascinating! I wonder if our days get longer, will we age slower??? I found it interesting about

his experimenting with seeds and a resetting of the defaults. Reminds me of something I recently

heard about, a product called RnA Drops (http://www.rna-drops.com). They are supposed to create new cells in your body (thru the RNA and chromosome 14) to help it get back to its original blueprint

or default settings. It's being called Bread of Living Water, like in the Bible (shewbread or something like that).

Coincidence they just came out recently and have had amazing testimonials?

They were created by Dr. Carolyn Dean with the help of ION, which as I understand it, is a group of nonphysical beings. Sounds like science fiction to me, but there's been a lot of talk about this product lately on the internet and the testimonials are really interesting and include not only physical shifts but spiritual as well. Would be great if they really did bring us back to our original blueprint. They also said the drops take heavy metals, radiation and toxins and dissolve them so they are not harmful.

DANIEL: We live in interesting times. I know some folks that are in to the whole anti-aging scenario, and they asked me for my take on the subject based on what I've learned over the years. That required research into the foundations of the cell--not the biological ones, but the spatio-temporal ones.

Something interesting turned up, and I don't know if it is true yet as I have no way to test the theory... but it appears the isotopic mass of the atoms comprising cells may be behind aging, and that is controlled by the magnetic ionization level of Earth. In other words, the Earth's core controls our lifespan, and since that is now changing, there will be a corresponding change in our own lifespans, here. But the theory also indicates that if one gets outside the influence of Earth's ionization where it drops to zero, cells will NO LONGER AGE AT ALL. So if you're out in deep space, you don't age a single day, regardless of how fast or slow you travel.

It does make for an interesting solution to interstellar travel, because once you get clear of the planet, you can live for thousands of years during the voyage, without aging. You won't start aging again until you get to the new planet. How is that for "interesting times?"

Anonymous6: Excellent article....will see ya tomorrow....thanks....would like Daniels take on this...

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-10/rogue-geoengineer-dumps-100-tons-iron-canadas-west-coast

...this happened after...coincidence?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/10/28/bc-quake.html

DANIEL: Native Americans believe that the Earth is a living thing, not an inanimate rock. If I stick a pin in your leg, will you just sit there?

Roxane: Well.. there's tiny thing I'd like to know... regarding Montauk... so apparently the scientists involved in the Montauk experiment all had their memories wiped out... did daniel go through that as well? if yes.. how did he recover..?

DANIEL: I did not have my memory wiped--well, at least I don't remember if I did! I was a part-time subcontractor, not an employee. I wasn't there the week the project closed. Most of the subcontractors were hired by local management, so when their minds got wiped, knowledge of who we were went with them! The base kept no records of us, other than our authorizations at the gate.

Roxane: The other thing is if he's had contact with Preston Nichols and aware of the new projects he's working on?

DANIEL: I have stayed clear of any of the surviving Montauk big-shots Particularly my old boss, Nichols. Or as we used to refer to him when he wasn't around, the "Brookhaven Blimp." I don't know what he is like these days, but he had quite the ego back then. He was the technical engineer, working with the radio equipment.

Roxane: I listened to a Nichols interview more than a year ago, where they had the psychic that operated the chair interviewed too.. and the stuff they are talking about is just.. well.. mind blowingly unbelievable.

DANIEL: If you're talking about Duncan Cameron... he was a really nice guy. Very kind and soft spoken; did not fit in at all with the other personalities there.

Roxane: Nichols also claims that there was a draconian prince working with them.

DANIEL: I would not doubt that at all. On more than one occasion, "dinosaurs" were spotted on the base, particularly if there had been an accident. Talking 8-10' tall lizards. Never interacted with them; absolutely no desire to!

Roxane:

I am a imaginative person, but that interview was even hard for me to take... lol

DANIEL: I'll take a watch when I get a chance.

Posted

Mine is 12/30, lol...

Sorry dude too bad

In 5d birthdays will sadly be irrelevant

We will have cosmic induction periods (days will not exist)

Posted

Sorry dude too bad

In 5d birthdays will sadly be irrelevant

We will have cosmic induction periods (days will not exist)

5 Days?

What significance in Nov 20? Haven't heard of this one.

Posted

5 Days?

What significance in Nov 20? Haven't heard of this one.

no, 5d as in the 5th dimension haha

I was a jokin'

Posted

Posted

no, 5d as in the 5th dimension haha

I was a jokin'

When the moooooooooon is in the second houuuuse....

2 people like this

Posted

TIMELESS COMMENTS ON TIMELINES: Head Scratching Over the Daniel Papers

by GW Hardin

As a New York Times bestselling author, I often get to see a lot of things others don’t. Because of that I feel the need to bring in additional material to the “Daniel” papers. Reading the Daniel papers is like the trying to drink water from a fire hose. So I will limit my comments in this first response in the name of sanity as well as brevity. Depending on the reaction to this balancing act with Daniel, I may provide follow-up white papers.

In brief, I will address three areas of partial imbalance in the Daniel papers:

1. Humanity as Sons of Slaves or Sons of God ... based on his comments in his paper on “The Uncommitted Investigator.”

2. The Return to Timeline Zero (the “natural” timeline) as Opposed to the Ascension into Timeline Three ... based on his writings in “Time and Timelines.”

3. “The Cavalry is Coming” Versus the David-and-Goliath Complex.

On several occasions I’ve been asked to ghostwrite or co-write books regarding ETs, celestials (usually angels), and EDs (extra-dimensionals) because of my reputation for being able to write and describe the indescribable as well as being dedicated to the truth of the story, whether that is a relative truth or what some describe as “absolute truth.” In my years of investigating the material I present to the public, one of the most mind blowing involved the Philadelphia Experiment, or what Daniel addresses as “the Montauk Project.” I decided not to write a book on the secrets of the Philadelphia Experiment, that have never fully been presented to the world, for the very same reasons that Daniel decided not to write about Montauk and timelines until now: no one was willing to believe it.

Humanity as Sons of Slaves or Sons of God

Let’s get one thing straight from the beginning, the term “Sons of God” is a complete mistranslation in Scripture. The actual Hebrew term is “bene Elohim,” or Sons of the Elohim. The fact that Jews believe the Elohim to be God is inconsequential to me. Let’s just stick to the translation. The reason I say that, if I may steal a quote from the movie Poltergeist, is “They’re back.” I have been associated with at least two appearances of these beings from three different people in the Colorado area. And the information coming from them has cleared up a lot of misunderstanding about the Elohim’s role as the creator beings of humankind.

For starters, the bene Elohim (or Sons of God during the time of giants, Gen. 6: 2-4) were what Alexander Sitchin called the Annunaki. As tempting as it is to go down that rabbit hole, I’d rather move on by stating that the Annunaki were not the only creation of the Elohim. There was another very dynamic group, called humans. In the Nag Hammadi Library of gnostic works lies a hidden story of what happened to these two creations of the Elohim (the real story of the Archons). The soundbite bottom line is that the Annunaki were jealous of the gifts given to humanity (Christ Consciousness), and decided to enslave their brothers by dummying down their DNA. One can choose a number of myths that follow from that (whether fallen angels or Atlantis or the Archons), for there is a modicum of truth in them all. However, there is one point I’d like to make regarding my research on the geometry of DNA: “You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy.” Geometrically, the same can be said for DNA (see my article on the DNA tesseract on American Kabuki (here).

In the tesseract article (“A Celestial Mystery Solved”), I point out how human DNA is multi-dimensional, which means you can alter it in one dimension but it still holds its “naturalness” in higher fractals that access higher dimensions. Daniel makes a similar point in his reference to “Timeline Zero”:

When both of those routes [
Timeline 1 and Timeline 2
] terminate, which should be by the end of this year, we will be back on the natural timeline—in other words, we'll be walking on the road to where evolution is supposed to take us, through 3-dimensional time—a Timeline Zero (T0).

The Annunaki thought they had taken care of humanity forever but soon realized that something unexpected was occurring with human DNA: it was mutating in ways they never realized possible. In various material I have researched, it is apparent that other Star Nations, who have no moral hang-ups about manipulating DNA, whether their own or other nations’, see humanity as having what some ETs call “royal DNA” and yet others call “noble DNA,” because our DNA is so stable due mainly from its “natural” evolution. In other words, we are survivors who have out-developed our enslavers. In the appearances of the Elohim, their revelations reveal the secret to our superior DNA: hidden within the geometry of humanity’s DNA is the geometry of angelic DNA. As much as I salivate as a mathematician having studied this, I’m sure I would put you to sleep with my enthusiasm bombarding you with the incredible details. If you wish to explore more about the DNA tesseract, more will be revealed on my research website over the next year: <a href="http://www.soundsofw...ndsofwonder.com .

The implications of what the Elohim have done is far reaching. The angelic realm has clearly stated that only one aspect of the Egyptian Duat holds: “As above, so below. As below, so above.” The angelic realm considers “As above, so below” to be flawed. And here is why. In quantum mechanics, when two bodies of different vibrations entrain, the object of the higher vibration always entrains to the object of the lower vibration. Period. So it is with the universe.

Simply put, the Ascension of humanity will not only alter planet Earth, it will alter the entire universe. What the Elohim have said about this is nothing but stunning. We, who have been considered animal-like and technological warmongering dumb-asses in the galaxy, are in truth among the most spiritually advanced civilization among the Star Nations. Yeah. I know—“Get outta town.” But it’s true.

In transcripts from ET interactions that I have personally seen, even the ETs now know this—but only in the last three years. When humanity removes the last of its shackles from races that have enslaved us, the ramifications will sweep the cosmos. That’s why the exosphere above planet Earth has become an ET parking lot. Even the angels have stated recently through the Joe Crane appearances (On the Wings of Heaven, www.gwhardin.com ) that humanity’s return to Eden will not only affect our world but many worlds ( http://beatpeace.net/angelvisits.htm ). Even other Star Nation worlds will move into a transformed state (as below, so above) because of what the Elohim secretly set in motion millions of years ago. Though they knew the potential of their acts of creation, there was no guarantee that humanity would pull off the cosmic miracle it has pulled off beginning with the 1987 Harmonic Convergence and what is about to happen around the winter solstice of 2012.

The Return to Timeline Zero (the “natural” timeline) ...

as Opposed to the Ascension into Timeline Three

Being a mathematician, I don’t pretend to be an authority on theoretical physics. However, there is information that has been given to humanity through certain liaisons throughout our history. That remains true today. And I have either been blessed or cursed (sometimes I can’t tell) to have met some of these liaisons. In particular, I’d like to add information to Daniel’s comments on timelines, especially with respect to the revelations from Dr. Dan Burisch and Project Looking Glass. Daniel avers that as a slave race, we still dwell in the dregs of Timeline One. I would like to offer complementary material. Daniel states:

Regarding the timelines, we are still on the Montauk-generated timeline, which is called T1V83. That has just about collapsed (the detour in the temporal landscape is rejoining the original road), along with the “Time Lateral” imposed by the Confederation, 23 many years ago. When both of those routes terminate, which should be by the end of this year, we will be back on the natural timeline—in otherwords, we'll be walking on the road to where evolution is supposed to take us, through 3-dimensional time—a
Timeline Zero
(T0).
Timeline 1
(T1) and
Timeline 2
(T2) are both artificial detours, with different groups erecting barricades and detour signs in the temporal landscape, trying to direct the population down those paths.

There exist a number of interviews with Dan Burisch. His landmark work with DNA (Project Lotus) cannot be denied. In the interviews Burisch states that he was a key member of the secret government organization created by President Truman, called MJ12 or Majestic Twelve. Burisch gives intimate detail about what Daniel calls Timeline One (T1) and Timeline Two (T2), extraterrestrial efforts to manipulate the future of humankind. In March of 2008, I began writing about the interactions of the angelic realm with humanity in bringing forth what the celestials called the “first vibrations of peace.” This was code for terminating Timeline 1, which ended around October 7, 2008. From that point on, I began letting people know that predictions associated with Timeline 1 coming from different sources would not happen. And they didn’t. But what is particularly interesting is an account from Dan Burisch where he invited certain Illuminati to a meeting in Las Vegas in March of 2009 because of an event that was to happen, which would have been the beginning of the Earth catastrophes, one of which would have been a massive earthquake that was to submerge Las Vegas under the sea. In other words, Burisch had already received inklings of change because of unity events occurring around the globe, including the Gathering of One in Yellowstone, which I personally helped with. Burisch wanted the Illuminati who had been responsible for the transition into Timeline 1 to either face the consequences (drowning along with him) or ultimately realize that Timeline 1 had terminated, which it had.

That then put our world in Timeline2, which also had a destructive future for humanity. In 2009, there occurred another set of unity events encouraged by the celestials, beginning on November 1, which I write about in a series of articles called “The Avatar-Child” ( www.gwhardin.com/child.htm ). On November 1, 2011, Timeline 2 came to an end because of the work of humanity in altering reality through unity events over the two-year period. In one of his later interviews, Burisch beseeches humanity to continue using unity events to save our world, and his request did not go unanswered. The question that now remains, is what timeline do we presently reside?

This is where I’d like to offer an alternative to Daniel’s point about returning to Timeline Zero so that humanity can move into Ascension. Daniel states:

There is a lot of confusion that arises with the concept of parallel universes or timelines. From what we've found, it would be better expressed as “potential universes” that are generated by a type of consensus reality. But you have to understand that it is not a general consensus—it requires knowledge of how bioenergy works and some of the concepts promoted by Franz Mesmer in the late 1700s. When people believe the “reality,” it reinforces the pattern. This is why “social norms” are considered
so
important these days—a consensus reinforcement. If people thought for themselves, those potential realities would collapse.

There are two changes I’d like to make to this statement. Firstly, I’d like to change “when people believe the reality, it reinforces the pattern” to “when people choose a reality, it reinforces a pattern.” Secondly, change “If people thought for themselves” to “if people became fully aware of themselves.” These changes would allow an entire different conclusion to the collapsing timelines reverting back to Timeline Zero. And that difference is what I call Timeline Three.

I’m never a fan of a failed phenomenon being re-established. For instance, shamanism had its time and its purpose. Like Daniel, I come from Cherokee heritage, and I have spent long hours researching my ancestors. The reason why shamanism failed stemmed from its inability to fully serve its people any longer. In the Don Juan material, one of his proteges, Taisha Abelar, reveals in her book Sorcerer’s Crossing (Viking Adult, 1992) the reason why the shamanic sorcerers of Central America lost control. When Cortez marched into Meso-America with his cannons, his muskets, and his armor, these “high tech” devices caused a shift in dimensions created by human consciousness. The sorcerers who had retreated to their Otherworld to hide from the conquering armies could not return because the gateways they used to transition dimensions became sealed off by this new dimension associated with Cortez’s “modern” technology. Thus the sorcerer shamans became sealed off, unable to return to ordinary reality.

Not until Don Juan was able to cross one of these gateways himself and discover one of the great Meso-American shamanic sorcerers did their information and secrets become known. From that came the spiritual revival of nagualism through the Don Juan stories, especially those written by Carlos Castaneda, a big hit in the ‘60s.

So I am no fan of folks who try to return to shamanism of the ancient times. For the same reasons shamanism collapsed because of dimensional shift, it cannot fully serve humanity now. Certainly it can help and provide a traditional reference, but that’s not what I’m talking about. The same holds for Timeline Zero in my book. The answer for me cannot be a return to a Timeline that was conquered in the same way the Cortez conquered Meso-America.

Mathematicians have discovered in Chaos Theory that out of chaos comes order. Daniel implies that all of life is motion. Time and space are derivatives of that motion. In this I agree. But when you add the factor of consciousness into the mix, patterns develop in that order from the chaos of motion and consciousness combined. And what I have discovered mathematically is that there is one set of patterns that I choose to call the Fabric of the Universe (first spoken of by the angelic realm) that are fractal. An entire concept in dimensional theory is made up of fractals. In the same way that Daniel implies mirroring complex (imaginary) numbers are at the center of time-space viewing and travel, I submit that with consciousness comes the patterns of creation, which for the most part are mathematically fractal in nature.

From the information I have acquired, I put forth that what has happened is the creation of Timeline Three—determined by human choice from the combined harmonics of human and angelic consciousness. In what I am seeing, Timeline Three is a higher fractal of Timeline Zero. It contains everything that Timeline Zero contained, but far more. Not even the angelic realm could have guessed what humanity would choose in throwing off its shackles of its distant brothers, the Annunaki, whose minions we call the Illuminati. Only now do these minions find themselves in the throws of a final collapse that they have been desperately trying to avoid. It’s too late. The fix is in. Humanity has chosen. To borrow words from the celestials, “Something wonderful is going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it.”

“The Cavalry is Coming” versus the David-and-Goliath Complex

I found myself suffering from whiplash trying to decide whether Daniel saw humanity as a self-determining body on a planet that humans “owned” or whether he saw Earth as a home world to an Eden consciousness that supported “fellow travelers on this Great Path that all life walks to understanding the mysteries of the Universe.”

In Daniel’s paper, “Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Timelines and Ascension,” he states the following in his “Epilogue”:

I know there is a lot of talk about divine intervention, ETs, angels and whatnot coming to “save us”... sit back, the Cavalry is coming.... But all mankind really needs is an anti-globalist inoculation, so these monsters dry up and blow away. I won't call them human, because after what I've seen at Montauk, I don't believe they are.

Personally, I don't want ETs intervening in our society, dumping their version of “absolute truth” on us. One thing I've learned in my life is that nothing is “absolute”... everything is measured relative to something else. It cannot be absolute truth, just truth relative to what the ETs have accepted as truth.

What bothers a lot of people is that many of us have spent most of our lives looking for truth, and now some alien is going to drop by and hand us a copy of The Universe for Dummies, which will do nothing more than make us feel like our entire life was wasted. I don't mind a few pointers, but I want to do the work for myself.

To borrow from Hamlet, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” Though others have combined ETs and angels into the same category, Daniel seems to wander into rant by implying that all ETs are “monsters,” failing even to distinguish whether “angels and whatnot” also fall into this genre. I submit—from personal experience—that neither angels nor benevolent ETs are monsters, but beings who bow to the Divine, including the Divine within humanity. To resort to jingoistic rhetoric serves neither Daniel nor the great miracle unfolding at the hands of humanity. As nice as the story of David and Goliath sounds, humanity has never needed a David in the same way that it has never needed the cavalry, nor should humanity see itself as a David against the monster Goliaths, especially when the word “monster” is employed in such freewheeling manner.

The evidence that I see, whether mathematical or heuristic, says several facets of the Divine have actively joined with humanity not to arrive as some horsed cavalry but as holders of human intent, celebrating in ways only the Divine can celebrate—as evidenced in the many unity events that have swept this planet. Even now there are those who continue to call for more unity events on this blog.

The evidence I have seen regarding benevolent ETs does show that they have a difficult time understanding humans. But, hell, humans have a difficult time understanding humans. And, yes, they also have difficulty with ego, individualism, and individuation, which for the most part is a unique human trait. Daniel is correct in averring that we are unique among the stars, probably more unique than even he knows. But to think that angels have the ability to assert some agenda or impose some truth, whether absolute or not, is plainly fallacious. As one of the foremost spokesmen on the angelic realm, I can tell you that not only do angels themselves exist without free will, they hold human free will as supremely sacred. If you will, there is an anti-cavalry clause in the angelic constitution. The only way an angel can mix in any manner, shape, or form, with human free will is if the human allows it. There is no other option. In fact, the angelic realm already is celebrating the choices that humanity has made in returning to Eden where the angels say, “Our kind wishes to bind with your kind.”

I agree with Daniel and others that humanity does not need the cavalry, but it also does not serve us to think of ourselves as some David against a Goliath. The days of duality are over. Timeline Three allows us to move beyond duality into the potentials of Oneness. When Dan Burish exhorted his fellow humans to continue with unity events, he knew what he was talking about. Yes humans have reptilian anatomy in their brains. And yes humans have cetacean anatomy in their brains. Yes humans have uniquely human anatomy in their brains ... but it is all one brain. Our DNA is a virtual melting pot of various alien DNA. We are a walking embodiment of Oneness. And because of that we ourselves could be looked at as a cavalry coming to the rescue of the Star Nations. For within us likes a secret, a miracle that will benefit all the Star Nations. Our awareness is carrying us into Ascension Consciousness. We will do more than join other civilizations, we will eventually gift them with the results of our own survival across the warring timelines that are all coming to an end. This is the timeline the Hopi, the Mayans, the Shoshone, and the Iroquois spoke of—the Golden Age of Peace—which inexorably is flooding our world like an oncoming tide. It cannot be stopped. It will not be stopped. In accordance with Native American prophecy, we have entered the Fifth World. No changies.

To be continued …

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't post a lot, but after reading some of Venom's post I have been struck! While I will skeptically shake my head at the content of his posts, I will commend him on the vision and scope of his posts. Wow, very interesting that's for sure!

I don't plan to keep my job, but I am curious to see what happens after everything stays the same? I am not an expert, but only a fan of space and all the cool stuff that makes up our universe. I would like to know where this is happening outside of our simple solar system. I mean, there are lots of different stages of star lives, but what you propose Venom is something beyond common knowledge. With the ramifications of such a change of all life (or is it just us?), I can understand why such knowledge would be hidden from the public. What better way to hide it than by presenting it as vague Fringe-esque science.

Oh well, good posts. Keep them up! I do enjoy them, if for nothing else they are entertaining! I do not plan to quit my job unless I win the lottery tonight.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't post a lot, but after reading some of Venom's post I have been struck! While I will skeptically shake my head at the content of his posts, I will commend him on the vision and scope of his posts. Wow, very interesting that's for sure!

I don't plan to keep my job, but I am curious to see what happens after everything stays the same? I am not an expert, but only a fan of space and all the cool stuff that makes up our universe. I would like to know where this is happening outside of our simple solar system. I mean, there are lots of different stages of star lives, but what you propose Venom is something beyond common knowledge. With the ramifications of such a change of all life (or is it just us?), I can understand why such knowledge would be hidden from the public. What better way to hide it than by presenting it as vague Fringe-esque science.

Oh well, good posts. Keep them up! I do enjoy them, if for nothing else they are entertaining! I do not plan to quit my job unless I win the lottery tonight.

Thank you for the kind words! I know the content of the stuff i post is pretty "out there" for the most part, and in large is usually met with hesitation and (more commonly) flat-out rejection; however I do believe there is so much more to this ever-so mysterious world (and universe) than meets the eye. Even the notions of life and conscious perception are an enigma to me. I mean...what is all of this? Why is all of this? Its all so ambiguous when you step back and really take a look at things. With that being said, I post things on this forum with the goal of hoping to encourage others to look at the world and its events with a new set of eyes, free from the mold. At the least, all I can do is plant that seed of what I believe to be true. If it is not, then it will [fail to] speak for itself and fall by the wayside...no harm done. But if all this is true, it will be the most amazing thing to happen to each and every one of us...and I want you all to be ready for it and understand it when it comes. I truly believe we have no idea what real freedom is.

Thank you again for the kind post :)

1 person likes this

Posted

If the world gets all fuged up before I can take a week off of work, get high and play GTA V for 7 straight days, ill be really pissed off at somebody.

2 people like this