Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

The Theory of All Theories: DECEMBER 21, 2012

204 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed the "speeding up" of time? It seems that throughout my years I have noticed a continuation of time progressively going by faster. This year is especially the case. I don't know about you guys, but it feels like we should still be in like July or August. Weeks go by in what feels like a few days. Where the hell has this year gone??

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201004/why-time-goes-faster-you-get-older

I have to admit, I kind of like all this as the fairy tale it is. It's entertaining, which is why I read these posts and watch the videos on occasion.

I also have to admit, that I find it rather infuriating to see fictions diguised as science.

I find it foolhardy at best and downright malicous at worst.

I have to admit, I kind of like all this as the fairy tale it is. It's entertaining, which is why I read these posts and watch the videos on occasion.

I also have to admit, that I find it rather infuriating to see fictions diguised as science.

I find it foolhardy at best and downright malicous at worst.

"might be drunk" says it all

(reserving space for: "I woke up on December 22nd, and everything is the same as it was yesterday." Expected responses/excuses/rationale from "end of era/theory of all theory" theorists when nothing has changed except the date: a- miscalculation; b- this is a gradual change, etc...)

(reserving space for: "I woke up on December 22nd, and everything is the same as it was yesterday." Expected responses/excuses/rationale from "end of era/theory of all theory" theorists when nothing has changed except the date: a- miscalculation; b- this is a gradual change, etc...)

Nah that wont be the case...and besides, its already happening (for those that are aware and tuned in).

It's so surreal that this date is only 10 days away. After waiting years for this...in what felt like months...it is finally at our doorstep! I am literally going to explode in excitement and awe when this all goes down...been feeling it coming on especially hard over the last couple months.

Literally all Jason Silva does is repeat quotes he heard. You can't listen to him for 5 minutes without hearing "___ ___ once said:" at least 15 times.

It's so surreal that this date is only 10 days away. After waiting years for this...in what felt like months...it is finally at our doorstep! I am literally going to explode in excitement and awe when this all goes down...been feeling it coming on especially hard over the last couple months.

Don't kill yourself if it doesn't happen, there will still be plenty of fun things left.