Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

The Theory of All Theories: DECEMBER 21, 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
203 replies to this topic

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Everyone knows that the Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years, right?

Right?

Congratulations on reading a Facebook repost....also congratulations on having no idea what you're talking about.

#26 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

And another observation...and I hope this isn't a touchy one for some of you...but it seems an extraordinary amount of people are dying this year. From my personal experience, this year has been a record-breaking one in terms of my rep staff at work needing time off for relative's funerals. Not to mention, it seems that almost every other week someone on facebook passes away. There are many out there that say the reasoning behind this is because these individuals couldn't handle the new energy coming through as the sun makes its transition and we evolve. This is highly unfortunate, but doesn't make them any less of a person. It is important to understand that everyone is going down their own path of what they need to experience for the long haul. I am an absolute believer that there is no such thing as death, and as we choose, experience endless amounts of physical experiences/existences in order to learn more about and better themselves. I found the release of the movie Cloud Atlas to be very fitting for this period in time. There is a lot to learn from that movie.

I am guessing you are never at a loss for words at parties. :thumbsu:

#27 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Congratulations on reading a Facebook repost....also congratulations on having no idea what you're talking about.

Congratulations on buying in to bullshit doomsday predictions from ancient civilizations. Also, sarcasm.

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Congratulations on buying in to bullshit doomsday predictions from ancient civilizations. Also, sarcasm.

Who said I was buying into any doomsday predictions? Doesn't mean that you saying "but but leap years!! derp" doesn't show your complete ignorance of the topic.

#29 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Who said I was buying into any doomsday predictions? Doesn't mean that you saying "but but leap years!! derp" doesn't show your complete ignorance of the topic.

Maybe we haven't met.

Hello I'm RedMage138/Yes!Yes!Yes!, resident Huddle troll. Nice to make your acquantance.

#30 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Ahh, indeed.

#31 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I feel like I lose 3 IQ points every time I read one of venom's posts, just thought I'd return the favor.

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

I am guessing you are never at a loss for words at parties. :thumbsu:

Haha pretty much...probably too much for my own good at times :D

#33 unklebottles

unklebottles

TROLL

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Venom... i'm trying to PM you but it wont let me send.

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Venom... i'm trying to PM you but it wont let me send.

Oh damn sorry, haha. I think I have too many messages in my inbox. I'll delete a bunch now.

#35 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Can I have a short version? of the OP ?

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Has anyone else noticed the "speeding up" of time? It seems that throughout my years I have noticed a continuation of time progressively going by faster. This year is especially the case. I don't know about you guys, but it feels like we should still be in like July or August. Weeks go by in what feels like a few days. Where the hell has this year gone??

It's called getting older. I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your 20s you're in for a helluvan acceleration.

BBQ is correct... I'll be 40 in March and time noticeably passes faster now, much faster than when I was younger. I personally think that the effect is just your brain tuning out poo that doesn't matter anymore as you age.

I go to work on Monday and wake up and it's Friday now... it's almost surreal. Weeks literally pass for me now like days used to...