#106 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

It's so surreal that this date is only 10 days away. After waiting years for this...in what felt like months...it is finally at our doorstep! I am literally going to explode in excitement and awe when this all goes down...been feeling it coming on especially hard over the last couple months.

#107 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Literally all Jason Silva does is repeat quotes he heard. You can't listen to him for 5 minutes without hearing "___ ___ once said:" at least 15 times.

#108 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

It's so surreal that this date is only 10 days away. After waiting years for this...in what felt like months...it is finally at our doorstep! I am literally going to explode in excitement and awe when this all goes down...been feeling it coming on especially hard over the last couple months.

Don't kill yourself if it doesn't happen, there will still be plenty of fun things left.

#109 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

Literally all Jason Silva does is repeat quotes he heard. You can't listen to him for 5 minutes without hearing "___ ___ once said:" at least 15 times.

Haha yea and your point?

#110 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

I still need someone to step up to the plate and pledge to sign over all of the stuff in their life that will hold no value on the 22nd.

I mean what good will your cars, houses, bank accounts, and cash be when the world is either over or in full blown collapse. Its a no lose proposition if you really believe that everything ends on the 21st.

#111 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,125 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Haha yea and your point?

no point, he's just always annoyed me with that.

#112 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Don't kill yourself if it doesn't happen, there will still be plenty of fun things left.

Haha I wont. I'm not worried about it though...there's really no question to whether this will happen or not. I would go as far as to say that its impossible for it not to happen...especially considering i'm already feeling the effects. Everything that is, and has happened, on this planet, over the thousands and thousands of years past, all boils down to this.

#113 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

no point, he's just always annoyed me with that.

Ah...well at least he's a good relayer of other people's breakthrough discoveries :)

#114 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

I mean, its really no coincidence that all the ancient cultures on earth (not just the mayans), had book-marked this date thousands of years in the future as the most important date in history. They had a much better understanding of time and the cycles of the i-ching and the yuga, than the modern materialistic western culture.

#115 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

#116 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

awesome info in this vid

#117 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

I'm in the camp that doesn't think anything will happen, but...

Barring any events, we're going to an "End of the World" party that night... I told my wife I'd only go on the condition that I could load the truck down with stuff to help make sure we could make it back home, just in case... lol

#118 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Haha i don't know if partying is a good idea...but then again you're under the assumption that nothing is going to happen. When time comes to a full stop and the dimensional shift happens youre probably going to want to be in as sober a state as possible...the shift is going to be the most intense experience we've ever endured.

#119 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

When what goes down?

You wake up the next day and realize your still broke without a woman and gotta go to work?

I got a woman but I'm still broke and gotta go to work FTR

#120 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Haha i don't know if partying is a good idea...but then again you're under the assumption that nothing is going to happen. When time comes to a full stop and the dimensional shift happens youre probably going to want to be in as sober a state as possible...the shift is going to be the most intense experience we've ever endured.

I stay sober bro... sXe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com