Photo
- - - - -

Stats to make you scream...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#25 Panths

Panths

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I was wondering what the hell happened after that first TD drive.. It's like we just totally changed philosophies. And then once Cam threw the pick 6 and Holliday was given a TD by the refs, the collective attitude of the team reverted to our weekly 'here we go again' lethargy.

#26 panther4life

panther4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Yes.

I often like to do this when I think I notice a trend on game day, but later aren't so sure. The emotion of watching the game live often gives us a twisted perception of what is going on. Actually stopping each play to look at formations, etc. gives a more balanced perspective.

I agree 100% and appreciate your efforts.

#27 Panths

Panths

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Also, we have to be bottom of the league for capitalizing on turn overs.

#28 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

This is without a doubt, the best post game thread I have read on the huddle. If there was ever a thread that someone within the Panthers organization needed to read, it's this one.

#29 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

This is without a doubt, the best post game thread I have read on the huddle. If there was ever a thread that someone within the Panthers organization needed to read, it's this one.

Yeah, but they have all this info and more. That's what the quality control guys do.

And as for someone who asked about the 2nd half, I haven't charted it yet, but it looked to me like they did in fact adjust to more under center snaps. Unfortunately, Denver had adjusted as well, and we were playing catch up, so they could just tee off on us.