#46 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

When Cam THROWS a TD pass he goes over and celebrates with his teammates. You got a problem with him celebrating with his teammates?
I'm sure if Peyton could go for numerous rushing TD's like Cam could, he'd celebrate or spike the ball as well.

#47 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

When Cam THROWS a TD pass he goes over and celebrates with his teammates. You got a problem with him celebrating with his teammates?

When Manning gets beat in the playoffs or blown out he throws his O line under the bus. Cam should be more like Peyton in that regard. Anyone who's seen Peyton mic'd up, knows he treats his O linemen a certain way. Cam had a prime chance yesterday...

When asked if he was frustrated with the offensive line after he was sacked seven times, Newton said there were plenty of things that went wrong.

“I think it’s more frustrating to lose the football game,” Newton said. “We’re going to have days like that. That’s the same offensive line that did an excellent job a lot of times today, so I’m not thrashing them. I don’t expect anyone to thrash them. Those same guys are capable of doing things.”
Newton completed 21 of 36 passes and carried four times for seven yards.

“I think personally I have to do a better job getting the football out, getting it out to my outlets,” Newton said. “Someone else’s mistakes have to be brought up by another player. Whether it be myself, the running game, receivers catching it, we’ve just got to make it happen.”

That is not leadership Cam. Its excuse making, its lying, and it gives the impression that its OK for you to take the blame for other guys not doing their job. A real leader would discuss "protection issues" and call out guys by name specifically who need to step up. Until we allow Cameron to truly lead, this team is going nowhere.

Look at our LEADER Jordan Gross response...

“That was an embarrassing loss,” tackle Jordan Gross said. “That’s a good team. Everybody knows that. The defense played their tails off. They gave us a chance to win, and we didn’t do anything on offense. It was as bad a day as I can remember. Without watching tape, everybody took their turn looking bad,” Gross said.

So instead of I played badly, its "we". Instead of pointing the finger at himself, Gross just throws the entire offense under the bus. And replies the defense that immediately surrendered the lead after our first score of the game, "played their butts off". LOL. You can tell the guys who are content with losing on this team, and you can tell its starting to effect our QB. He's learning how to lose like everybody else in this locker room.

#48 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

I'm almost convinced people on this site want Newton to fail.

A second year quarterback is struggling and playing inconsistently?! GASP! BUST! WILL NEVER IMPROVE!

It's pathetic reading this week in, week out. But that is one thing. Constantly digging to find something to criticize Cam though, such as this thread, is just tiring. I am not saying praise him or treat him as a God. What I am saying is why do people around here feel the need to pick at everything about him?

#49 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

I miss jake delhommes celebrations. Real emotions not planned out bullshit.

#50 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

When Manning gets beat in the playoffs or blown out he throws his O line under the bus. Cam should be more like Peyton in that regard. Anyone who's seen Peyton mic'd up, knows he treats his O linemen a certain way. Cam had a prime chance yesterday...

That is not leadership Cam. Its excuse making, its lying, and it gives the impression that its OK for you to take the blame for other guys not doing their job. A real leader would discuss "protection issues" and call out guys by name specifically who need to step up. Until we allow Cameron to truly lead, this team is going nowhere.

Look at our LEADER Jordan Gross response...

So instead of I played badly, its "we". Instead of pointing the finger at himself, Gross just throws the entire offense under the bus. And replies the defense that immediately surrendered the lead after our first score of the game, "played their butts off". LOL. You can tell the guys who are content with losing on this team, and you can tell its starting to effect our QB. He's learning how to lose like everybody else in this locker room.

someone is still angry that Gross makes so much money. Is it a race thing?

#51 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

King taharqa: the most racist member on the huddle.

#52 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,662 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

someone is still angry that Gross makes so much money. Is it a race thing?

King taharqa: the most racist member on the huddle.

Do you guys have to follow the dude to every single thread race baiting?

#53 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Anybody see that monster spike Luck did after running one in last week? It was classic.

When QB's run for a TD, they get excited. Luck did it, Rodgers does it, Cam does it.

#54 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Do you guys have to follow the dude to every single thread race baiting?

does the guy have to come to every thread with his blind cam jock riding

#55 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,836 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

moohahahah

#56 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

This was one of those threads that had absolutely no point to make.

#57 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

He just jogs over to the receiver and pats him on the head with an atta boy.

Talk about zero swag.

places bait on hook....tosses in water... waits

Cam doesn't celebrate when he THROWS touch down. Running for a TD requires effort thus a rush of a adrenaline so players feel a need to express it and not bottle it. Imagine if you won the lottery. You know the sudden urge to jump up and down. To the players on the field it's a constant lotto. Those TDs are equivalent to bonuses thus they get excited. Lol

While us fans making a fuss out of who dances or not, the players are thinking chang!chang!

Maybe we should appreciate the players that celebrate because it shows they enjoy their work and not just chang!chang!

#58 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

moohahahah

I laugh at the guys here that have nothing better to do, but than to wade through 2 month old threads and attempt to bring them back to life for no reason. Get a life!

#59 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,836 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

I laugh at the guys here that have nothing better to do, but than to wade through 2 month old threads and attempt to bring them back to life for no reason. Get a life!

5 minute search, but nice try.

#60 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Great thread. Loved the part where Zod didn't know Rodgers has been doing the discount double check since becoming a starter.

A+++ would read again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com