Photo
- - - - -

My Sunday schedule just got a bit more flexible...

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#76 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,177 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

I'm glad you have more Sunday free time, the huddle latrines need scrubbed clean.

well that and you need someone dedicated to turning all of the functionality you turn off for game day back on.

/hint

#77 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

What are you getting at

#78 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

After church yesterday my wife asked me if I wanted to go to the mountains for the day. I told her that I would like to watch the Panthers game at 1pm, that John Fox was returning, Peyton Manning, etc...

So there she sat cheering alongside me...

Well after watching that debacle I am no longer going out of my way to watch the Panthers this year.

What has this team done to earn 4 hours of my life every Sunday for the next 6 weeks?

Anyone want to go apple picking next Sunday? Maybe I play 18. Maybe rake those damn leaves.

whats the point of this thread, to vent?

#79 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,177 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

What are you getting at

Posted Image

/hint

#80 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

dammit man, stop talking in riddles

#81 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

I'm glad you have more Sunday free time, the huddle latrines need scrubbed clean.

I'll only do weeks when buffalo turds were not served

#82 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'll keep watching my team, win or lose.

#83 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

I'll take Message Boards for $100 Alex

whats the point of this thread, to vent?

#84 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

I'll keep watching my team, win or lose.

As you should. I will more than likely do the same....I just said they were not a priority on Sunday anymore.

#85 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,546 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Being an out-of-state Panther fan has been difficult over the years. Hell, the last 3-4 seasons I have been streaming/watching the games online and its been awesome to just be able to see them play every week. Before that? I literally would sit in front of my parents desktop computer for hours on end and watch every game, every season, on ESPN game cast. Talk about dedication.

Now that I finally have the ability to watch Panther games every weekend, I will continue to do so. I had too many seasons when I was younger where I couldn't actually watch them play and now I just feel like I need to make up for lost time. I will watch every game, in their entirety, for hopefully the rest of my life because win or lose...its still a way for me to support a team I have loved since 95' from thousands of miles away.

Hoping next season I can make it to Charlotte for my first game at Bank of America. Planned on going this season but it just didn't work out but Ill be attending our game in San Diego in December. My dream is to one day live and work in Charlotte just to have season's tickets and attend every game with my family.

I remember the day I discovered the Huddle; it was awesome to finally know that I could discuss Panthers' football with fans of the same team. I had, for I think 14 years, been a fan of this team before even talking with or meeting another Panther fan.

Thank you Zod.

#86 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Being an out-of-state Panther fan has been difficult over the years. Hell, the last 3-4 seasons I have been streaming/watching the games online and its been awesome to just be able to see them play every week. Before that? I literally would sit in front of my parents desktop computer for hours on end and watch every game, every season, on ESPN game cast. Talk about dedication.

Now that I finally have the ability to watch Panther games every weekend, I will continue to do so. I had too many seasons when I was younger where I couldn't actually watch them play and now I just feel like I need to make up for lost time. I will watch every game, in their entirety, for hopefully the rest of my life because win or lose...its still a way for me to support a team I have loved since 95' from thousands of miles away.

Hoping next season I can make it to Charlotte for my first game at Bank of America. Planned on going this season but it just didn't work out but Ill be attending our game in San Diego in December. My dream is to one day live and work in Charlotte just to have season's tickets and attend every game with my family.

I remember the day I discovered the Huddle; it was awesome to finally know that I could discuss Panthers' football with fans of the same team. I had, for I think 14 years, been a fan of this team before even talking with or meeting another Panther fan.

Thank you Zod.

Yep. This place, an inferior site, and the original board made me feel like I actually belonged. Not many people around here understand just how bad we really are.
Regardless, this team only bothers me so because I want them to be good, so badly, and they're just so bad. It's like rooting for an alcoholic uncle to finally kick the habit, but he just can't get past the bottle.

#87 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

To each his own, but this is why our stadium gets taken over by opposing fans on gamedays. The Browns have been awful for a long time, yet they still have a loyal following. Gain some perspective through the eyes of other teams and you will realize it could be worse. Until people realize this, our franchise will remain a running joke.

#88 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

if this organization is not dedicated to winning, then it makes zero sense for any fan to blindly dedicate their time and money..

#89 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I hope no one in this thread ever criticizes the fans in the stands for not being loud enough or staying long enough. I hope you never criticize PSL owners for selling their tickets to opposing fans. I hope you never criticize anyone for not being a "good enough" fan ever again. I'm missing the first season of Panthers games I've ever missed (due to health reasons), and it's killing me not to be there ... and yes, it's killing me to be having the kind of season we're having.

To be clear ... I'm not criticizing you for finding better things to do than to watch the Panthers. Just watch who you criticize from now on. (Also not saying any of you have or will do any of the things above ... just saying.)

As a PSL holder, thank you.

I have a family illness but try an go to as many games as I can and I give or sell my tickets to Panthers fans when I can't go.

It's pretty funny to m to read all of this.

Easy to criticise when the investiment is 4 hrs on the sofa or a bar or $200 for a SEASON of NFL Sunday ticket.

#90 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

As a PSL holder, thank you.

I have a family illness but try an go to as many games as I can and I give or sell my tickets to Panthers fans when I can't go.

It's pretty funny to m to read all of this.

Easy to criticise when the investiment is 4 hrs on the sofa or a bar or $200 for a SEASON of NFL Sunday ticket.

wouldn't it be easier for PSL owners to criticize such a shitty product due to their financial backing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com