Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

How long does Cam Newton get a pass?

68 posts in this topic

I give him one more year, after that time to move on.

Until we have a coaching staff that can put together a winning game plan and an offensive line that can block longer than 2 seconds. Cam has areas that he needs to improve in, there's no doubt about that, his footwork in particular. But he is not the problem!

Until he gets a O-line that can block my grandmother's bingo club, then we'll talk about Cameron Jarel Newton...

Trade him now, Derek Anderson will take this team to the promise land. Seats filled with opposing fans? Chin up boys us "real" fans are with you in spirit, maybe we'll watch you play next week. Promise!

The offensive line coach and Chud need to figure this thing out. I just hope the team doesn't start suffering from the lame duck coach syndrome again like 2010.

I think some of our O line lacks heart. I think you have to let go of the Jake Delhomme guys and go get some Cam Newton guys. There seems to be some kind of disconnect and such rifts get your star QB's jaw broken or something (Kerry Collins).

Cam looked like Mike Tyson in his last fight with Lennox Lewis. I felt sorry for the guy. It looked like he had nobody on the field that could help him. You can't blame the QB for that crap.

Cam is signed 2 more years after this one.

It's extremely unlikely we'll have another QB on the roster that can even sniff the jock of Cam's potential in that time frame.

Ergo Cam needs no pass.

Cam deserves all the blame. No turnovers, made plays when needed. And still lost, Cam's fault.

3 people like this

Cam deserves all the blame. No turnovers, made plays when needed. And still lost, Cam's fault.

I didnt see him on the sidelines in the 4th quarter talking read option plays and handoffs to his teammates. I think thats why we lost.

2 people like this