• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 LxDunn

LxDunn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

I give him one more year, after that time to move on.

#62 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Until we have a coaching staff that can put together a winning game plan and an offensive line that can block longer than 2 seconds. Cam has areas that he needs to improve in, there's no doubt about that, his footwork in particular. But he is not the problem!

#63 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Until he gets a O-line that can block my grandmother's bingo club, then we'll talk about Cameron Jarel Newton...

#64 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,764 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Trade him now, Derek Anderson will take this team to the promise land. Seats filled with opposing fans? Chin up boys us "real" fans are with you in spirit, maybe we'll watch you play next week. Promise!

#65 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

The offensive line coach and Chud need to figure this thing out. I just hope the team doesn't start suffering from the lame duck coach syndrome again like 2010.

I think some of our O line lacks heart. I think you have to let go of the Jake Delhomme guys and go get some Cam Newton guys. There seems to be some kind of disconnect and such rifts get your star QB's jaw broken or something (Kerry Collins).

Cam looked like Mike Tyson in his last fight with Lennox Lewis. I felt sorry for the guy. It looked like he had nobody on the field that could help him. You can't blame the QB for that crap.

#66 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,019 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Cam also needs to communicate more with his offense when they are on the sideline, did you see Manning pumping and talkin up his guys? When you see Cam, he is sulking by himself with a towel on his head. You gotta be a leader man or else we will keep getting the same result.

#67 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Cam is signed 2 more years after this one.
It's extremely unlikely we'll have another QB on the roster that can even sniff the jock of Cam's potential in that time frame.
Ergo Cam needs no pass.

#68 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,294 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Cam deserves all the blame. No turnovers, made plays when needed. And still lost, Cam's fault.

#69 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Cam deserves all the blame. No turnovers, made plays when needed. And still lost, Cam's fault.

I didnt see him on the sidelines in the 4th quarter talking read option plays and handoffs to his teammates. I think thats why we lost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.