Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is why people hate paying taxes...

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't bother Delhommey. He's posing for his painting right now.

Posted

Im guessing that you voted against the taxpayers paying for a baseball stadium in Wilmington?

I sure as hell did!!!!!

Posted

How about instead of going off the deep end with your liberal trolling, we just try to have some responsibility/accountability in gov't spending?

If we're not willing to do it with our tax dollars being wasted by the private sector, how are we going to do it in the public?

Both need to be addressed, but I'd be more concerned with the billions wasted on graft and stupid projects in the defense industry than the handfuls of chicken feed going to a few portraits.

These are the meaningless distractions they want you to pay attention to.

Posted

If we're not willing to do it with our tax dollars being wasted by the private sector, how are we going to do it in the public?

Both need to be addressed, but I'd be more concerned with the billions wasted on graft and stupid projects in the defense industry than the handfuls of chicken feed going to a few portraits.

And I nor anyone else in this thread said otherwise... The portrait thing is just an egregious and very visible example of govt waste...

There absolutely should be more and better accountability at all levels including congressional spending...

Has anyone argued differently?

Posted

Oil Pantings muxt be part of the Illumanati agenda..or MTV'sGovernement Cribs!

Posted

Im guessing that you voted against the taxpayers paying for a baseball stadium in Wilmington?

What the hell do you think?

Posted

You act as if most of us agree with the Republican and Democrat agenda.

Most of us don't. Both believe in big government and and out of control spending.

Cut it all down.

1 person likes this