Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Murphy fired as special teams coach

87 posts in this topic

Posted

like I said in the other version of this thread.....rearranging deck chairs on the titanic

3 people like this

Posted

Clearly the ownership felt sorry for Brian Murphy and thought he needed to be put out of his misery.

Posted

This is painful

So I guess Chud will be booted after next week if we lose and then if we lose to the Eagles, Rivera's gone

That'd be the soonest I see Ron out

Posted

seriously jerry just end the fuging misery.

Posted

thank god. that is a start.

Posted

The total lack of talent on our coaching staff is the only thing keeping Rivera and company in their jobs.

At this point, were there any alternatives, Ron and his coordinators would be gone.

Posted

I wonder if they can consult with Acorsi for making such decisions.Like getting a GM from a temp agency type thing.

Posted

Rivera just gonna fire everyone till there is no one left to fire but himself. End his own misery.

Posted

This is painful

So I guess Chud will be booted after next week if we lose and then if we lose to the Eagles, Rivera's gone

That'd be the soonest I see Ron out

It's a shame the Monday Night Football crew are going to have to talk on the Panthers and Eagles for two straight hours. It would be something if Rivera and Reid were fired the day after that game.

Posted

I wonder if they can consult with Acorsi for making such decisions.Like getting a GM from a temp agency type thing.

Why wouldnt they? He's a consultant, right?

Posted

Why is Chud not fired?

What Jerry doing

Posted

Just saw a small part of the presser. So what did Ron think went wrong with the game? Medlock missed the field goal.

Paraphrasing, Ron said we were playing well until the field goal miss and that apparently depressed the players so much that we got blown out in the 2nd half.

Jesus, this guy has no reason to be a HC in this league.

3 people like this