Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Murphy fired as special teams coach

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera firing murphy for philosophical differences? If you cant read between the lines, the coaching staff is in disarray, none of them know wtf to do to fix this mess and are prolly arguing and blaming each other.

Posted

Well this is a start. He certaintly needed to go. Chud should be next.

Posted

Just saw a small part of the presser. So what did Ron think went wrong with the game? Medlock missed the field goal.

Paraphrasing, Ron said we were playing well until the field goal miss and that apparently depressed the players so much that we got blown out in the 2nd half.

Jesus, this guy has no reason to be a HC in this league.

Wow. We must have 'the beautiful mind' as head coach, lol.

What is up with him and getting stuck on the 'emotional' impact of FGs? Every time he talks about FGs I feel like I'm watching a Lifetime movie with my wife.

5 people like this

Posted

Special teams is a concern, but not the biggest. Seems like another scapegoat for Chud.

Posted

I see that shyt rolls uphill in Charlotte. What a phenomenon!

1 person likes this

Posted

Others will follow as the season moves along.

Posted

The current coaching staff are dead men walking at this point.

Any chance they might have had went out the window with the loss yesterday to John Fox.

The new GM and coaching staff can't get here fast enough.

Posted

lol rivera fired him. why couldn't he fire himself?

Posted

Maybe it's just me being a neurotic fan, but I feel like whenever we field a punt, our guy immediately has 3 different colored jerseys in his face and basically has to just look for a place to fall down. Whereas, when we punt to someone, they have about 5 yards of free space to get a head start and find lanes while we backpedal and hope our punter can shove him out of bounds.

Agreed. 100 percent.

Posted

IMO This move had little to do with yesterday's game and more to do with the cluster F___ of a ST gameplan against the Bears. The return for a TD yesterday was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Posted

wtf!! Chud has been stinking it up game after game and he gets a pass but our STs has one bad game and he gets fired?! lol this getting more comical by the day

Posted

Wow. We must have 'the beautiful mind' as head coach, lol.

What is up with him and getting stuck on the 'emotional' impact of FGs? Every time he talks about FGs I feel like I'm watching a Lifetime movie with my wife.

usually when my girl brings that channel up i always tend to be busy with school work or im sick and am never able to watch it, crazy how that works ain't it? ;)

1 person likes this