Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs week - This is a Get Right game bitches

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bucs win another one in a blowout.

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

Hey look, it's my good friend shabazzbag. He was here so often in 2010, was nowhere to be found in 2011, but now is back again. I wonder why that is.

Posted · Report post

Bucs win another one in a blowout.

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

when have the buccs ever blown out the panthers? we've seen it quite a few times the other way around

Posted · Report post

And tell BlanksKarma that the Falcons are no longer undefeated.

Yet, we have as many victories this year as the Panthers had in 2011 and 2012 combined.

Jelly???

Posted · Report post

when have the buccs ever blown out the panthers? we've seen it quite a few times the other way around

Depends on what you mean by blowout, but 2010 they beat us by 13 and 15 points. Still that's not as bad as the 19 and 32 point beatdowns we gave them last year.

Posted · Report post

Depends on what you mean by blowout, but 2010 they beat us by 13 and 15 points. Still that's not as bad as the 19 and 32 point beatdowns we gave them last year.

and that was Freeman's "good year"

Posted · Report post

and that was Freeman's "good year"

I'm not going to hate on Freeman, I'll write off his 2011 season as being attributed to terrible coaches and the team essentially quitting in the 2nd half of the season. Something that I think we will be saying next year at this time to reflect on our abortion of a season in 2012.

Posted · Report post

i agree, and i hope so. NFCS is still the best division in regards to QB's.

Posted · Report post

Oh great, its that old guy who speaks English like a French Canadian again.

Keep the noise down there in the basement, grown folk are conducting business up stairs.

Posted · Report post

Where's that roof bleaching guy at when you need him?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry to say guys, just handed over the briefcase of cash to the officials this morning. Lets just say there is going to be a lot of yellow flags thrown at the Panthers this weekend.

Posted · Report post

Hey SCP,

scroll down and you will find some great ideas.

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm,

Rivera may have a plan but he has used the 'Any Given Sunday' rule twice now. That is an abuse of coach power and the football gods don't like that.

Schaino hasn't used the 'Any Given Sunday' rule yet and they appreciate that. They also drink Rum and like seeing chics Buc naked. You might want to keep the link handy.

Posted · Report post

dude your just stupid..............thats all I have to say