Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs week - This is a Get Right game bitches

70 posts in this topic

Posted

hahahah fuging panthers. The Bucs practically gave you the game on a silver platter and you fumbled it. lol

Now go to bed while the Bucs and falcons get ready to battle it out for the top dog spot in the division.

Posted

welp we suck ass

but at least we're not prancing pirate fairies who suck ass for recreation

Posted

Good game Pansies! I want to thank you all for playing hard and helping us to show that we can play through adversity. It's not everyday that a team can survive two turnovers AND have the zebras take away an obvious touchdown.

This win will help to fortify a winning attitude and further develop team chemistry as we attempt to contend for the playoffs. Nothing like having an off day and still pulling out a "W".

So as a token of our appreciation, here's a gift that we hope will sentimentally remind you of us:

sapu.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not brand new (we've already used it ;)), but it should come in handy for cleaning out that dusty cellar you guys are in. Cheers!

Posted

Lol they flashed the consecutive sell out stat at the game today lol. The stadium was maybe 3/4 full.

fug you PR people. Call it for what it is you fuging pansies.

Posted

Yeah we suck but the bucs wont be making any playoffs if they do they will obviously be knocked out first game they play. Bet you wouldnt have even showed back up if your Tampa Bay Fucs had lost.

Posted

There is a positive in all this. You guys can get your playoff tickets early.

Sec. Couch Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

Posted

Ouch!

Posted

Yeah we suck but the bucs wont be making any playoffs if they do they will obviously be knocked out first game they play. Bet you wouldnt have even showed back up if your Tampa Bay Fucs had lost.

Lol! It was a great game so I would have come back regardless. The playoffs are not impossible for us to reach, we at least have a chance. So put the crystal ball down and stop making predictions, that's not your job. Get back to scrubbing floors and cleaning cobwebs out of the NFCS basement...

update_11-15-10_scrub_floor.jpg

Posted

There is a positive in all this. You guys can get your playoff tickets early.

Sec. Couch Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

Maybe, maybe not... But it's a shame that all that is left of YOUR season is to ponder whether or not WE will make the playoffs...

It's too bad, I know you guys thought you would finally get one of those elusive victories you've been craving. So close, and yet so far...

defeat_635.jpg

Posted

Maybe, maybe not... But it's a shame that all that is left of YOUR season is to ponder whether or not WE will make the playoffs...

It's too bad, I know you guys thought you would finally get one of those elusive victories you've been craving. So close, and yet so far...

defeat_635.jpg

spit_take.gif

The Graduate is a Bucs fan, correct?

Posted

spit_take.gif

The Graduate is a Bucs fan, correct?

You are correct. An honest mistake I think since red rum is new here.

Posted

the fact that you guys are so conspicuously over-eager about beating a less-than-pedestrian football team and feel the need to ejaculate about it on the internet shows that we really did fug all your christmases straight up the asspipe last year and it still hurts.