• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Uh oh, Ass Pirates. It's 7am on game day. Can you hear that? That silence? It's like Raymond James Stadium on game day. The silence is defening. But you can hear the nervous thumping of Josh Freeman's heart. For in less that 4 hours he will be staring down the barrel at our Pocket Gremlin, Captain Munnerlyn. No he is not the captain of the ship or team or chess club. He is the captain of 4' tall Napoleon Syndrome super athletes everywhere. Kind of like my Panthers garden Gnome is the captain of my flower bed. Oh Joshua, you better eat all of your pregame meal son, cause you are gonna need every ounce of protein to fend off Pocket Gremlin. Doug Martin? Here's some fantasy advice; sit his ass. Captain will be nipping at his heels like a pissed off Pomeranian. I must wrap this up because I have to wipe my ass now. I will be at the tailgate in less than an hour. If I see any of you dumb ass Buc fans walking around with eye patches and leather thongs, I'm throwing rocks at you.

It will probably take two or three rolls of triple ply to get rid of all that poo.

Game Day
Bucs vs Panthers

Go Bucs.

#32 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,232 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

It will probably take two or three rolls of triple ply to get rid of all that poo.

Game Day
Bucs vs Panthers

Go Bucs.

Told ya faggot. Captain for the pick 6. Lol

#33 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

Told ya faggot. Captain for the pick 6. Lol

Oh well, poo happens as you well know. How many rolls of triple ply did you use?

#34 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,232 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

We are letting you guys move right down the field in OT so fug it. Captain my captain.

#35 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

We are letting you guys move right down the field in OT so fug it. Captain my captain.

Well, that was very nice of you guys and for a TD no less and thanks.

It wasn't a great game but it was back and forth with lots of sloppiness and good stuff on both sides.

Told ya about the football gods. It looks like they gave applied the 'any given Sunday' rule to us.

So,

That means you get to select your own recipe referred to in post #23.

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm,

Also, your OP and this mornings post was kinda funny and you obviously put some thought into it.

Have some pie for dessert.

#36 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Hey SCP,

The pie button seems to be missing. I have to go out for awhile and will look into it when I get back.

#37 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

hahahah fuging panthers. The Bucs practically gave you the game on a silver platter and you fumbled it. lol

Now go to bed while the Bucs and falcons get ready to battle it out for the top dog spot in the division.

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,488 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

welp we suck ass

but at least we're not prancing pirate fairies who suck ass for recreation

#39 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Good game Pansies! I want to thank you all for playing hard and helping us to show that we can play through adversity. It's not everyday that a team can survive two turnovers AND have the zebras take away an obvious touchdown.
This win will help to fortify a winning attitude and further develop team chemistry as we attempt to contend for the playoffs. Nothing like having an off day and still pulling out a "W".

So as a token of our appreciation, here's a gift that we hope will sentimentally remind you of us:

Posted Image

Unfortunately, it's not brand new (we've already used it ;)), but it should come in handy for cleaning out that dusty cellar you guys are in. Cheers!

#40 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,232 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Lol they flashed the consecutive sell out stat at the game today lol. The stadium was maybe 3/4 full.

fug you PR people. Call it for what it is you fuging pansies.

#41 PantherFanInSC

PantherFanInSC

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yeah we suck but the bucs wont be making any playoffs if they do they will obviously be knocked out first game they play. Bet you wouldnt have even showed back up if your Tampa Bay Fucs had lost.

#42 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

There is a positive in all this. You guys can get your playoff tickets early.

Sec. Couch Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

#43 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Ouch!

#44 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Yeah we suck but the bucs wont be making any playoffs if they do they will obviously be knocked out first game they play. Bet you wouldnt have even showed back up if your Tampa Bay Fucs had lost.

Lol! It was a great game so I would have come back regardless. The playoffs are not impossible for us to reach, we at least have a chance. So put the crystal ball down and stop making predictions, that's not your job. Get back to scrubbing floors and cleaning cobwebs out of the NFCS basement...

Posted Image

#45 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

There is a positive in all this. You guys can get your playoff tickets early.

Sec. Couch Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

Maybe, maybe not... But it's a shame that all that is left of YOUR season is to ponder whether or not WE will make the playoffs...

It's too bad, I know you guys thought you would finally get one of those elusive victories you've been craving. So close, and yet so far...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com