69 replies to this topic

#46 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Maybe, maybe not... But it's a shame that all that is left of YOUR season is to ponder whether or not WE will make the playoffs...

It's too bad, I know you guys thought you would finally get one of those elusive victories you've been craving. So close, and yet so far...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Graduate is a Bucs fan, correct?

#47 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image

You are correct. An honest mistake I think since red rum is new here.

#48 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,065 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

the fact that you guys are so conspicuously over-eager about beating a less-than-pedestrian football team and feel the need to ejaculate about it on the internet shows that we really did fug all your christmases straight up the asspipe last year and it still hurts.

#49 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Posted Image

LOL!!! My bad Grad... I owe you a replacement beer....

#50 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

the fact that you guys are so conspicuously over-eager about beating a less-than-pedestrian football team and feel the need to ejaculate about it on the internet shows that we really did fug all your christmases straight up the asspipe last year and it still hurts.

Nah, I like this one better. Nothing like snatching an expected victory from you in the final moments...

It's sort of like slapping your ice cream cone to the ground on a hot summer day... Disappointed???

Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!

#51 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Speaking of Christmas,

Bucs say Merry Christmas Panthers, have two points on us, 21 - 10

Panthers say, No Thanks, we want guys have a Merry Christmasl. Here's what we have for you.

1. Fake Punt
2. Field Goal
3 TD
4. 2 pt Conversion
5. OT TD

Fans say, Wow, thank you Panthers, No need to ejaculate, your gifts were orgasmic.

LOL!!! My bad Grad... I owe you a replacement beer....

LOL back. No worries.

#52 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,545 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

The bucs still suck and so does their silk blouse wearing clown ass fans. Panthers might be in the basement but i can always take pride in not being a buc fan. I will give thanks all week for that. Enjoy your current subpar success idiots. It wont last.

#53 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

The bucs still suck and so does their silk blouse wearing clown ass fans. Panthers might be in the basement but i can always take pride in not being a buc fan. I will give thanks all week for that. Enjoy your current subpar success idiots. It wont last.

Good Morning Nasty,

Have some poo pie.

#54 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,545 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

Good Morning Nasty,

Have some poo pie.

Ive had enough already.

#55 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

Ive had enough already.

Yesterday's comeback in the final few minutes was pretty good. Keeping everything in perspective, it still doesn't beat the thumping you guys gave us on National TV (MNF) a few years back. I don't know how we will make up for that one. Maybe next year so just keep playing the way you are and don't fire any coaches. That fake punt yesterday was an example of the great job your coaches are doing.

#56 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,060 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hey, so what's going on in this thread?

Question for all you assholes as well as BlanksKarma. How in the living f*ck does Matt Ryan throw 5 picks and still win the game? Unless Rom Rivera is coaching that is not supposed to happen.

#57 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Gotta give the Bucs their props....their good offseason showed in yesterday's game as guys like Vincent Jackson, Dallas Clark, and Doug Martin came up big in the clutch. Despite missing their two pro bowl guards, their O-line has manned up, unlike our line who fell apart when Kalil went out.

#58 Greg_Schiano

Greg_Schiano

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Disappointed I got banned from here. Lot worse trolling than I, but I digress. Good game Panthers. Looking forward to renewing this rivalry next season.

#59 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

The bucs still suck and so does their silk blouse wearing clown ass fans. Panthers might be in the basement but i can always take pride in not being a buc fan. I will give thanks all week for that. Enjoy you r current subpar success idiots. It wont last.

A six pack of beer..... $8.99

A Josh Freeman Reebok jersey..... $59.97

The look on Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire's face as Freeman throws a potential and improbable game tying TD.....

Posted Image

.... PRICELESS!!!!

#60 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,060 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

A six pack of beer..... $8.99

A Josh Freeman Reebok jersey..... $59.97

The look on Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire's face as Freeman throws a potential and improbable game tying TD.....

Posted Image

.... PRICELESS!!!!

A "Priceless" smack post? Good lord. Somebody from Ass Pirate Nation please get your boy some training wheels for his smack. Where is Swashbuckler? Hey Swashbuckler, when you're done fisting your first mate on that fake pirate ship in your mom's back yard, come back here and teach the Buc noobs how to properly talk smack. This guy has been down tossing salad for so long he thinks "priceless" smack is still relevant. Red Rum, come up for air every once in awhile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com