BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Hey, so what's going on in this thread?

Question for all you assholes as well as BlanksKarma. How in the living f*ck does Matt Ryan throw 5 picks and still win the game? Unless Rom Rivera is coaching that is not supposed to happen.

The Cardinals couldn't complete a pass to save their lives, that's how. The fumble returned for a TD didn't hurt either.

#62 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,455 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

The Cardinals couldn't complete a pass to save their lives, that's how. The fumble returned for a TD didn't hurt either.

The sun is definitely shinning on your asses this season. Could be the year.

#63 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

The sun is definitely shinning on your asses this season. Could be the year.

Haha, I'm not holding my breath. At this point, I would be happy If they could win a damn play-off game.

#64 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

A "Priceless" smack post? Good lord. Somebody from Ass Pirate Nation please get your boy some training wheels for his smack. Where is Swashbuckler? Hey Swashbuckler, when you're done fisting your first mate on that fake pirate ship in your mom's back yard, come back here and teach the Buc noobs how to properly talk smack. This guy has been down tossing salad for so long he thinks "priceless" smack is still relevant. Red Rum, come up for air every once in awhile.

Ahhh come on!!! "Priceless" smack is just like Parachute Pants and Members Only jackets - They never go out of style!

OK then, maybe Snickers is more to your liking since the "Panties" are the uncontested Cellar Dwellers for the foreseeable future...

Posted Image

Not going anywhere for a while???

#65 buxter

buxter

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Gotta give the Bucs their props....their good offseason showed in yesterday's game as guys like Vincent Jackson, Dallas Clark, and Doug Martin came up big in the clutch. Despite missing their two pro bowl guards, their O-line has manned up, unlike our line who fell apart when Kalil went out.

The Bucs are starting to look like a real football team that's run by a very serious coaching staff. These guys are ready to play each and every Sunday.

Question for you kitty twits, Bucs vs Falcons this week in Tampa. Since spontaneous combustion of both teams at kickoff is improbable, do you want to see us "ass pirates" beat the Falcons?

Well, do you?

#66 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

The Bucs are starting to look like a real football team that's run by a very serious coaching staff. These guys are ready to play each and every Sunday.

Question for you kitty twits, Bucs vs Falcons this week in Tampa. Since spontaneous combustion of both teams at kickoff is improbable, do you want to see us "ass pirates" beat the Falcons?

Well, do you?

I want to see it end in a 2-2 tie with both Ryan and Freeman going 0/78 with 12 picks each. F*ck both teams. Choosing a winner between the Red Neck Riviera and the Dirty South is like being forced to pick between Rosie O'Donnel and Whoopie Goldberg. They are both losing propositions and your dick will smell like sh*t when it's over.

#67 buxter

buxter

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

I want to see it end in a 2-2 tie with both Ryan and Freeman going 0/78 with 12 picks each. F*ck both teams. Choosing a winner between the Red Neck Riviera and the Dirty South is like being forced to pick between Rosie O'Donnel and Whoopie Goldberg. They are both losing propositions and your dick will smell like sh*t when it's over.

Seriously funny reply.... uncommon for a kitties fan.

I sort of feel that way about the Saints and Falcons.... only my horror would be picking choosing between Rachel Maddow or Joy Behar.

That said, do you really want to see Atlanta roll over like a $20 crack ho in the first round again?

Well... OK maybe I do too.

#68 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Well, do you?

SCP is right, it's kind of like choosing between getting shot in the chest or the face. That said, I hate the Bucs far less than I hate the Falcons (or Saints), so I would prefer to see you guys win.

And now I need to shower.

#69 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Seriously funny reply.... uncommon for a kitties fan.

I sort of feel that way about the Saints and Falcons.... only my horror would be picking choosing between Rachel Maddow or Joy Behar.

That said, do you really want to see Atlanta roll over like a $20 crack ho in the first round again?

Well... OK maybe I do too.

Rachel Maddow was great as Screetch on that show, Saved by the Bell.

Im a huge Schadenfreude guy so seeing the Bucs, Saints, and Falcons lose is awesome because i know there are more than a few inbreds, bandwagoners, and thugs feeling like sh*t.

#70 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Rachel Maddow was great as Screetch on that show, Saved by the Bell.

Im a huge Schadenfreude guy so seeing the Bucs, Saints, and Falcons lose is awesome because i know there are more than a few inbreds, bandwagoners, and thugs feeling like sh*t.

Add the Cowboys, Steelers and Redskins to that last statement too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.