Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What about Rob Ryan?

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We interviewed him last year and as far as his sideline presence is concerned he would already be a huge upgrade over Rivera lol. He atleast gets fiery and shows a lot of emotion on the sideline. I know on paper we would want to stay away from a hot and up coming D coordinator since thats how we got Rivera but Rob Ryan could be a potential good choice. Thoughts?

Posted · Report post

LOL

Posted · Report post

He strikes me as a more talkative Rex Ryan and with worse attention to detail... so no to Rob. Good DC though.

Posted · Report post

I think the below sums up my feelings on Rob Ryan as the Panthers' next head man quite succinctly

michael-scott-no.gif

Posted · Report post

We may as well keep Rivera if the best we can come up with is Rob Ryan. No thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We may as well keep Rivera if the best we can come up with is Rob Ryan.

There is going to be a lot of HC openings in big markets like San Diego, Dallas and Philly and quite possibly NY with the Jets.

Posted · Report post

No, and Hell NO.

Posted · Report post

I would rather dip into the college ranks with a guy like David Shaw than go after a blowhard like Ryan.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

we already have Cam getting so much negative attention, We don't need the Ryan circus to come to town. Sure he'd have a better relationship with payers but they wouldn't be very disciplined in my opinion.

Posted · Report post

He's who I wanted when he was one of our finalist two years ago. I'm not as high on him now as I am on him. I like his personality but other than that I don't see him being that must of an improvement from Rivera. I want an offensive minded head coach for once, Steelers model be damned.

Posted · Report post

Id rather have Jason Garrett as the OC

Posted · Report post

Id rather have Jason Garrett as the OC

$hit I'd take that any day.

Garrett is a great OC.

• Masters of PIE !