Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Citizens of multiple states create online petitions to secede from the US.

254 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm waiting for California to succeed.
Our first move is we invade Baja California and seize it from the Mexicans.
Next we make the entire West Coast the ultimate vacation spot with legal hookers and free weed.
Then we sit back drinking our Pina Colodas and cold beers watching sunsets while all you fuggers fly in and leave your vacation dollars .

It could happen.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

*Accidental post*

Posted · Report post

Where do I sign up to help them get the fug out

Posted · Report post

Well, since he has to reply...

Obama: Now... Its come to my attention that people in many states have signed a petition asking to secede from the union....

Let me just say this to Texas, Alabama, Florida & the rest. We're no strangers... to love. You know the rules & so do I. A full commitment is what I'm thinking of. (& let's face it) you wouldn't get this from any other guy. Now I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, got to make you understand. Never gonna give you up... never gonna give, never gonna give, give you up.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Denial, Anger, and now Bargaining. Next will be Depression. That's going to be a fun one.

Posted · Report post

then acceptance? lol yeah right get ready for calls for impeachment
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

seccession was legally incuded in the constitution. when virginia sought to exercise that clause, it didn't work out so hot. this country's so great, you aren't allowed to leave. that's right up there with "ideas so good, they're mandatory!"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='twylyght' timestamp='1352800691' post='1997626']
[b]seccession was legally incuded in the constitution.[/b] when virginia sought to exercise that clause, it didn't work out so hot. this country's so great, you aren't allowed to leave. that's right up there with "ideas so good, they're mandatory!"
[/quote]

yeah and so was slavery

luckily the south got its poo kicked in

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1352801830' post='1997631']
yeah and so was slavery

luckily the south got its poo kicked in
[/quote]

so was citizenry by birth, which was designed to effectively be the end of slavery (a point of contention for several founders). so tell me, under the rule of gospodin, which rules would you so sagely chose to enforce and ignore? if seccession is deemed an act not right in your eyes, what else would you force your citizens to comply with?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

in case anyone is interested in the same for nc... [url="http://wh.gov/95Xm"]http://wh.gov/95Xm[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote]so tell me, under the rule of gospodin, which rules would you so sagely chose to enforce and ignore? if seccession is deemed an act not right in your eyes, what else would you force your citizens to comply with?[/quote]

not sure how that's relevant

anyway,

[img]http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/confed-flag.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

This just in...

Hardcore conservatives are bat poo crazy.
1 person likes this